2015 Las Vegas - Kobalt Tolls 400 - Pre Race Thread

Jeff Gordon ‏@JeffGordonWeb 3m3 minutes ago
Just when u think everything is starting to go your way 10 spins in front of u & ruins ur day & the @3MRacing @TeamChevy. Going to backup!

Truth...
john-lackey.gif

100 fewer miles than last week, but as Jimmie and Harvick proved last week, you can come back from the rear of the grid with the right car.

Jeff probably got to close to her like Hamlin

From what I've read, she was already sideways off of two when he ran into her. It sure would be nice to see some footage.

@FOXSports1

AT&T U-verse has chosen not to carry today's #NASCAR XFINITY series race. Visit foxsports.com/dontmissthe1 for more info.

Is she in a back up too?
This sucks for jeff.

Hate it for both of them

Danica is useless.

That primary car was a good one, too.

Won at Michigan and Indianapolis last year with it. Thanks Danica.

Obviously. Pretty rook move spinning with a minute left of practice though.

Yeah. :( bad move by her. I would like to have a radio clip. I know she was saying something about a tight car in the earlier practice. Likely got too tight. I wonder if thats what we will see tomorrow...lots of spins?

No one ever "means" to spin.

Unfortunately, the less talented drivers tend to do it more than the more talented drivers.

But typical 24 luck, every week getting caught up in someone elses garbage.

No one ever "means" to spin.

Unfortunately, the less talented drivers tend to do it more than the more talented drivers.

But typical 24 luck, every week getting caught up in someone elses garbage.

One of them 'racing deals. Sucks because 2 drivers I like were caught up in it

Oh well, with a solid car you can win here from the back.

Kyle Busch has done it in the same situation. Got pole, changed engines, went to the back and won it.

And if the last two weeks is any indications, you have a good shot at it.

My problem is, will Gordon avoid the inevitable hacks who will spin all around him when he comes back to the front? Absolutely cant afford to crash out of this race. Just cant.

Back
Top Bottom