2017 Texas - O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 - Pre Race Thread

It's tricky out there. I remember Kansas was very tough for a while right after the repave.

That really sucks for Chase. Why qualify at this point if you're going to the back no matter?

Last tv clip I saw of practice Chase was 3rd. Now this. Oh well,
this will be a good experience for him. I bet he will still get a top 5.(no jinx)

He started in the rear in one of the Texas races last year due to a mechanical change I believe and got a top 5

C'mon Kurt, give me a good starting position for my birthday.
Starting 10th, better then he has been the last few weeks, happy birthday by the way.

Look who I found at Texas Motor Speedway.

Cool. I'm actually going to be seeing Ozzy in 3 months and have a chance for a meet & greet. I'll be sure to ask him what he thought of the race.

Cool. I'm actually going to be seeing Ozzy in 3 months and have a chance for a meet & greet. I'll be sure to ask him what he thought of the race.
I was under the impression he did his final show weeks ago? Maybe that was just Sabbath

I was under the impression he did his final show weeks ago? Maybe that was just Sabbath
Must have just been Sabbath because Ozzy is headlining a day for one of the festivals I will be attending in July. Unless things changed and I was never notified....

I still can't believe this is a day race. What idiot decided to put this race up against the final round of the Masters? Unnecessary competition helps nobody.

I still can't believe this is a day race. What idiot decided to put this race up against the final round of the Masters? Unnecessary competition helps nobody.
People who believe any race is better then even the top of golf.

Should have made turns 1-2 16 degrees and left the 24 degrees in 3-4.

Someone probably said "Hey, it worked for Richmond!" and never bothered to look at a calendar.

Back
Top Bottom