2018 Supercross Season

I actually like the coverage now.
Changes? pretty good like it is now, imo

Justin Hill won his heat race and was very impressive in his first 450 race. It will be interesting to see how he does in the main. With all the riders who are out, it's good to have him there.

I like this track in Tampa tonight. The sand sections are difficult, and there is a good mix of wider sweeping turns and tight ones.

Seely just went down, the latest injured 450 rider.

It's cool to hear Roczen in the booth. He's actually really good, and his technical comments call attention to how little analysis Emig provides.
I'm afraid Seely popped his sack. Be curious how they explain his injury. Groinish?

Justin Hill won his heat race and was very impressive in his first 450 race. It will be interesting to see how he does in the main. With all the riders who are out, it's good to have him there.
They keep falling somebody might get desperate enough to call Malcolm Stewart's brother?:eek::rolleyes:o_O:D

Nah...woulds be on injured list with the others. I loved watching him ride. But his brain is too scrambled to ride whoops. What used to be his groove is now his nemesis. It's a shame.

I would like to see a real good rider on a 250 2-stroke race the 450 class right now

husqvarna-tc-250-7_800x0w.jpg

Ferrandis pretty clearly had the raw speed to beat Forkner but couldn't ever quite get around him. That was a good race.

How is Tomac suddenly not the fastest guy? He must have been conserving.

Hill was ready to pass Musquin for the lead and made a rookie mistake. So close to being out front and ready to set sail.

The Toyota Moment of the Race, a race in which there were many interesting and pivotal moments, was Baggett's accident in the heat. Well done crew. :rolleyes:

Strong races tonight in both classes.

Last edited:
i never heard a word about Seely's injury. Still think he severely smashed his grapes.

It is likely to be something like a broken femur, from the bike crashing into his leg. Looked like he knew something was broken immediately.

With these regulars hitting the injured reserve list, this is
a good chance for a privateer or 2 to make a move up.

It was good seeing Roczen in the booth. Seems to me
he has really matured with all these injuries he's had. I still
think he has a championship or 2 in him.

Tonight at Atlanta is the second Triple Crown formatted event. They have lengthened the first two mains by two minutes each. I'm trying to avoid news about the results so that I can watch the delayed telecast without already knowing what happened.

Tonight at Atlanta is the second Triple Crown formatted event. They have lengthened the first two mains by two minutes each. I'm trying to avoid news about the results so that I can watch the delayed telecast without already knowing what happened.
And the winner is.........................just kidding.:)

Ok, I am getting tired of seeing these riders doing supermans off the bikes!

These races tonight are stellar, and it is hard not to like all of the action the three moto format provides.

I am not sure I can remember a nite with so many nasty crashes.

Keep pushing Tomac !

That track was gnaaaaarly and the racing was fantastic. The 450 championship over at this point.

I'm glad I found it on FS2. Bumped to there because of the NASCAR delay.

Wow Anderson down in 450 Heat #1 !

And he made it back to 9th for the finish ! Uh mazing. Straight
to the main he goes.

Last edited:
That was an awesome 450 main. To see a veteran like Brayton finally get his first win in such a big event was great, and Tomac's charge through the field was impressive.

That was an awesome 450 main. To see a veteran like Brayton finally get his first win in such a big event was great, and Tomac's charge through the field was impressive.
My sentiments exactly. I was hoping to get a nice surprise like this with a few of the key riders on the IR list.

Now Cooper Webb, who had finally emerged as a podium threat, is hurt and out for tonight. The attrition continues.

In the 250 main, Forkner got exactly the start he needed, but couldn't hold the lead without making a mistake under pressure from Osborne.

In the 450s, Tomac is just hammering the field as he can when he's on and gets the start. Anderson isn't even close in terms of pace, but he can finish second or third every week now and coast to the title.

No, that isn't a suggestion that an f'ing Chase format is needed. Don't do it Feld.

I'm home now and ready to start my recording of today's race from Indy. The combined 250 East / West meet-up should be good. Anyone else watching?

Back
Top Bottom