2018 Talladega - GEICO 500 - Pre-Race Thread

Penske's ready for Dega
lv9bEGb.jpg

That is exactly why I like it. The swoosh as you call it is what is called a bullet in the advertising world, you can spot it in a crowd of cars

That Blaney/Menard’s car looks much better with white numbers and letters. Keep it that way.

Dega is what stock cars should be. fast. and if im being really honest, dangerous. Racing should have an element of danger. now before im flamed, I dont mean lets run with no seat belts and no safer barriers. But damn dont mess up speedway racing.

Dega is what stock cars should be. fast. and if im being really honest, dangerous. Racing should have an element of danger. now before im flamed, I dont mean lets run with no seat belts and no safer barriers. But damn dont mess up speedway racing.

I do agree with the danger aspect. I think there's a fine line when it comes to this discussion. I know people were drawn to the toughness of certain drivers back in the day.

Your predictions have been pretty solid lately (although homerish lol), so I will remember this if it happens.

He'll have a fast car, there's no doubt about that.
not trying to be homerish lol but just honest with those picks lol, you see im not going with kyle this week. i would love for him to win. But i really like chase this week or ryan blaney.

Ah.. dammitt all. I was just thinking Everybody playing nice. :(

HOLY ****. Glad McMurray is okay.

Jamie Mac blew a left rear, a few cars going to backups but could have been much worse.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom