2021 Camping World Truck Series

Stop making me feel old NASCAR social media intern

What kind of response were they hoping for with this question?

The inaugural season was '95, meaning the first season with a ROTY was '96 (Bryan Reffner). I get that it's Twitter, but I still wonder what percentage of their followers are under 25 years old

They finally got around to the trucks. This should be one of the better races for thrills and spills this weekend.

1628009215503.png

Berry, Mayer, and Rodgers up from the lower ranks. Gralla in the 02 should be good at W.G. .

In March, Deegan was a guest on a popular sports podcast called No Focks Given where she and host Tanner Fox discussed female racers.

About 25 minutes into the podcast episode, Deegan spoke of women in racing, stating that “there are so many girls that use (racing) saying ‘I’m a model, but I also race cars.’”
Deegan, in turn, said that such racers make it hard for ones like her to get taken seriously in a sport dominated by men. Deegan also dodged Fox’s follow-up question about whom she meant, saying “there’s multiple,” and that “in Pit Lane, you won’t find me in tight, skimpy clothes.”

Fox then mentioned Brewer by name, but Deegan laughed and said she wouldn’t hint further whether it was Brewer or possibly fellow NASCAR driver Natalie Decker that she was talking about.

found Jack Wood from GMS

Jack Wood, No. 24 Chevy Accessories Chevrolet Silverado
World Wide Technology Raceway Stats
  • Jack Wood has no previous experience in any series at Gateway
2021 NCWTS Season Stats
  • Starts: 6, Best start: 2nd, Best finish: 11th (Nashville)
  • Notes:
  • Sponsor spotlight: Chevy Accessories returns this week to feature on Jack Wood’s No. 24 Silverado. Jack’s Chevrolet will sport a new gold and black paint scheme, a bit different than his familiar white and black color scheme.
  • Chassis history/info: Wood and his No. 24 team will utilize chassis no. 312 at World Wide Technology Raceway. This chassis competed at Gateway last season, starting from the pole and carrying Zane Smith to a seventh place finish. Its most recent race was earlier this year at Richmond with Rafael Lessard behind the wheel, where it placed 23rd.
  • First Start: Jack Wood will make his first start at World Wide Technology Raceway in Friday night’s race. Wood has had plenty of seat time in the Chevrolet simulator and is eager to continue to learn in his rookie season.
  • Quote: “This weekend will be my first time on a paved oval in a while, and I couldn’t be happier! Although it is a racetrack I have never been to before, I am looking forward to getting back to what I am accustomed to. Hopefully, this race will be the start of a swing in momentum for the rest of the season.”

Josh Berry picked up full time for JRM next year in Xfinity is entered along with a few names I am not familiar with in the 42 truck entered field

View attachment 56908
Jake Griffin competed at Eldora several times, Armani Williams did some races in the Pinty's Series.
First NASCAR driver diagnosed with Autism.

Enfinger has sponsorship for the race and is still in the 9?

Sheesh, Toyota must have ponied up some money for Eckes to be in the 98.

Back
Top Bottom