2021 Silly Season

I'll take the 'Over' on that prediction. Ross Chastain contended for wins consistently in Niece trucks. In 2019, three wins and ten top-5's. Just my Dos Centavos.
However, at that time Niece had an alliance with GMS. They haven’t done much since the alliance ended.

It's hard to tell what Niece Motorsports did last year. They had 16 drivers for 23 races. Chastain raced 9 times with 1 top 5 and 6 top 10's. Trevor Bayne raced 8 times with 1 top 5 and 2 top 10's. Decker had one top 5 and that was about it. They are changing direction hiring full timers for 2021. :idunno:

School bus sales must be down with all the home schooling going on, hard to write that huge check

I wondered, probably never know is if Hendrick tried to get Pearn first before they hired Fugle

Just my opinion, but Pearn doesn't seem like a good fit for Hendrick. I don't see him as a team player, and I don't see him being comfortable in a big organization, at least THAT big, which MAY partially explain his short tenure at JGR. Does he seem to you like a guy that would be happy taking direction from Chad Knaus? He certainly would have trouble following Chad's dress code......;)

Eckes wasn't ready for the ride
The first half of the season, I'd say he was one of the best drivers in the field. He should have won at Texas, but boss man won that race. Eckes considering the lack of competition in ARCA did incredibly well for a first year.

Did better than Gilliland and Burton in their first respected seasons.

Monster Energy money, On a side note, the graphic at the top of the windshield is new. Nice

Pretty sure the 100 and something Terrible gas stations/convenience stores has a lot to do with monsters sponsorship of Riley. They have constant Monster promotions at there locations and Monster has the prime locations within the stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the 100 and something Terrible gas stations/convenience stores has a lot to do with monsters sponsorship of Riley. They have constant Monster promotions at there locations and Monster has the prime locations within the stores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This, it's a B2B deal pushing Monster. However, Terrible wrote the check.

The car is a looker though, you cannot deny Monster sponsored cars are simple, yet always striking.

The car is a looker though, you cannot deny Monster sponsored cars are simple, yet always striking.
Financial arraignments are almost never available. This only took a second to find

With more than 40 years of racing experience, the Herbst family exemplifies a true commitment to off-road racing. Terrible Herbst Motorsports is one of the most successful and popular teams in the sport today, having dominated within SCORE and Best in the Desert with numerous race wins and Championships. The passion for racing runs deep in the Herbst family, stretching across three generations of drivers and enveloping the brand image of the expansive family business.

Oh but I can. I'm kind of over the matte finish thing and I've never cared for the Monster logo, nor do I drink that sort of garbage. Also, I detest slime green. Other than that I rather like it though. :laugh:

Oh but I can. I'm kind of over the matte finish thing and I've never cared for the Monster logo, nor do I drink that sort of garbage. Also, I detest slime green. Other than that I rather like it though. :laugh:
How do you feel about the letter 'M' itself? Would 'O' or 'N' be better? Is the font used for the '98' soothing or disturbing?

How do you feel about the letter 'M' itself? Would 'O' or 'N' be better? Is the font used for the '98' soothing or disturbing?
The number font is fine, since you asked. The M used in the logo doesn't even look like an M. It more resembles 3 sperm cells on acid.

Could we include the sperm cells or would that be a different discussion?
I'll bet many a sperm cell started its journey because of Monster.
I think it's all pertinent, one discussion. I think sperm cells on acid would explain a lot of the creatures I see walking the streets these days.
iu

A nice set of opening sponsors for His Airness/Denny/ and Bubby. Hopefully they can add even more as the coming year approaches

Oh, Bubba is moving over to Dr. Pepper.

Interesting move, I was expecting him to stay with Coca-Cola because of McDonald's. Cool to see Dr. Pepper back in the sport with a legitimate team.

Back
Top Bottom