2024 Rolex 24 at DAYTONA

The P2 race was turning into a blowout with the top two cars 30 seconds ahead. Hopefully the yellow will tighten that up. The P2 field is sure taking a beating with all these accidents.

Ben Keating is so damn impressive. I don’t think he’d ever driven a GTP car before last weekend and he’s lapping well within the ballpark for JDC right now. Gonna end up bringing it into the pits within about a dozen seconds of the other three Porsches.

Ben Keating is so damn impressive. I don’t think he’d ever driven a GTP car before last weekend and he’s lapping well within the ballpark for JDC right now. Gonna end up bringing it into the pits within about a dozen seconds of the other three Porsches.
He and George Kurtz are surely impressive.

Menu today at the lounge.

Attachments

• 67A7A75A-6CE4-47C7-8557-35F482FC7853.jpeg
    67A7A75A-6CE4-47C7-8557-35F482FC7853.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Once the sun sets I'm of the opinion that drivers should be allowed to listen to podcasts during their stints

Over the years, sitting in the main grand stands and watching the fireworks while
the race is green is a total fun sensory overload. Too bad they were
yellow for this years fireworks.

Still a pretty half-assed effort compared to the Grand-Am/ALMS days in my unpopular opinion, but nice to see some positive growth in IMSA.

Racing is so much better when you actually have to pass someone on the track

Looks like if it rains at the track it’s forecast between 7-10 AM. Would make the final quarter of the race that much more interesting, as long as it remains a drizzle.

If you can find a stream of the international feed (w/the IMSA Radio crew) on Reddit or elsewhere, it’s much better coverage overall.
I went looking and couldn't find one, so I gave up and will check in tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom