'21 Generation 7 Car news

Honestly with that transaxle and IRS this thing should have more mechanical grip, which means you can start to strip downforce off the design. If anything it REALLY puts things in crews/drivers hands, practice is going to become vital here going forward

I think the new cars look great, while im gonna miss the five on/five off old steelies, the new 18inch wheels on the cars look really good.

E0pbMc4UcAI7U5f.jpg

Of course

Finally, my years of putting together Swedish made furniture has paid off! Hendrick Motorsports, here I come! I guess NASCAR wasn't completely lying when they said the NextGen car was the rebirth of stock. That is a sexy Camry.

Attachments

• Toyota.jpg
    Toyota.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Toyota2.jpg
    Toyota2.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 87
Finally, my years of putting together Swedish made furniture has paid off! Hendrick Motorsports, here I come! I guess NASCAR wasn't completely lying when they said the NextGen car was the rebirth of stock. That is a sexy Camry.
Menards is missing out on carrying all this stuff.

I always wanted an updated digital dash from McLaren for my Dodge.

Damn these look good, I can't wait to see them with paint schemes. All the technical aspects too are really what this sport has needed for a long time. Sadly this will cause some shakeup at the race shops but as Steve Phelps said "we don't sell tickets to wind tunnel tests, we don't sell tickets to watch engineering." They sell tickets to the racetrack and that's where the winners should be decided.

I literally didnt they would look this good. They do look a little like V8 supercars

Lets see how it drafts.

Cars look pretty good. I'll admit I'm not a fan of the rear diffuser but if it makes the racing in traffic better it'll grow on me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They look good. The step away from 60's based technology (steering, transmission, rear axle) is welcomed and long over due. IRS will make road racing interesting. Single nut wheels will change up pit stops. But watching the retro fans on Twitter and IG absolutely IMPLODE...priceless! :XXROFL:

Okay, if you start the season with seven cars and destroy one, are you stuck with six for the rest of the season, or can you replace it to bring your total back up to seven?
If it’s like it is now, NASCAR will deem it irreparable and you can build a new one or pull an inactive chassis to the active pool. I don’t know if it changed for 2021 but in 2020 it was a max of twelve active and four inactive chassis.

If it’s like it is now, NASCAR will deem it irreparable and you can build a new one or pull an inactive chassis to the active pool. I don’t know if it changed for 2021 but in 2020 it was a max of twelve active and four inactive chassis.

chassis can also be decertified/retired after three races

Honestly with that transaxle and IRS this thing should have more mechanical grip, which means you can start to strip downforce off the design. If anything it REALLY puts things in crews/drivers hands, practice is going to become vital here going forward
wider tires are going to make a big difference also, related are composite bodies that are way more forgiving if they go over the line. Hell start running them NOW :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom