'21 Generation 7 Car news

24 another flat. And pit crew walking to car to change tire. Do they NOT have any golf carts? You'd think NASCAR would toss together a crash cart of sorts.

And now somebody set of an extinguisher. It's a **** show Molly! And now the ice cream truck shows up!

Maybe 670 is the new 550?

The new cars seem to have a lot more drag than the Gen 6 cars. That's why when using to same 550 HP motors as last year, the Next Gen cars are significantly slower and more lethargic, despite trying a wide range of different spoilers and other aerodynamic details.
If that's the case I'm wondering if 670 hp is going to be enough to produce good racing on the shorter tracks.

Missed the latest RCR crash test. Landowner is doing a last mow of field. Wasn't sure if he was gonna stir the leaves in my yard so moved truck. I'm wondering if teams are playing with air pressures creating an issue?

Brought everyone in. Sounds like time for a mini-meeting?

Took some trash out. Walk is damp. I'm 10ish miles NE of Raleigh. See they are jet drying the track. Is it still misting over there? Wonder if they will bump it to tomorrow if still raining?
Hey, are you near Rolesville?

E5z2t6HWQAw3lq-.jpeg

Looks like NASCAR or somebody did what I suggested and are using a truck to service flats. Can get em tight enough to drive back to pits no problem with Milwaukee cordless.

What will all of the 550 drum thumpers that insisted it was plenty and you couldn't tell the difference have to say about this?? 👀👀👀
So am I still a flat footer if I like that these fellas are gonna have 670 HP? Death bedder maybe?

never thought the flatfooters would be so excited about 2 mph faster than the gen 6 was. Kinda excited really to not have almost every thread clogged up. Maybe the race thread will be readable, eh probably not :laugh:

never thought the flatfooters would be so excited about 2 mph faster than the gen 6 was. Kinda excited really to not have almost every thread clogged up. Maybe the race thread will be readable, eh probably not :laugh:
Those 2 mph are the difference in lap average speed and us flat-footers don't care about that. We just want off-throttle time.

Back
Top Bottom