A new month yields a new Kurt Busch meltdown.

Kurt has no one to blame for this mess but himself. He was listed as one of the top ten hated athletes in the US. Maybe he should have taken notice when that fact came out.

Apparently he did, and decided to shoot for #1.

It's Kurt's responsibility to control himself. It's not the media's obligation to ask him softball questions. If he can't handle it, it's time for him to move on.

The media doesn't need to ask him softball questions, but they also don't need to stir the pot. Kurt should just keeps his mouth shut. Period. He is always going to get stupid questions like that because people want to see his reaction. He just needs to keep his trap shut and they will stop asking him questions altogether.

Not only is it a waste of genuine talent, it's also a waste of opportunity. Many talented young drivers would LOVE to have the opportunity that Kurt Busch is pissing away.

I'll wager just about everyone of us knows someone at the local track that could do just the same or better if given the opportunity. And he's pizzing it away.

He has driven that underfunded 51 car very well this year most likley to attract sponsorship and for some strange reason no sponsors are stepping up. I can't imagine why. I wonder how Monster energy likes the video of him flipping out wearing all their gear. Now thats a great represenative for their product. I'll say sorry now to those of you who disagree but I don't find it one bit sad and I don't feel sorry for him.
He has had plenty of chances to correct his problems and has done nothing but compound them.

I hope this will get his attention and turn him around. He has been spiraling out of control for too long.

Why would this incident be any different? It's too bad, the guy has a lot of talent, but I doubt his personality will change.

This qoute from Roush back in 2005 is perfect "We're officially retiring as Kurt Busch's apologists."

7 years later and Kurt Busch has an even worse attitude yet, some of you think he will learn???

I understand that. However drivers have gotten far less worse for intentionally wrecking cars under caution and on pit road. I also understand already being on probation had something to do with it, but still seems a little harsh to me.

I believe this suspension is based on Kurts' total implosions over the years, it isn't just this year.

Think this Kurt Busch thing has been blown way out of proportion. NASCAR has become a Fu**ing circus act this year. There's been plenty of other guys and gal that's been well deserving of a suspension this year and has received nothing. Since when did cussing over a TEAM radio, telling 2 jackass no good pit reporters what he thinks and doing a burnout through the pit box ahead of you deserve probation or suspension? Seen a guy do a burn out out of his box this week and hit a crew guy. What are they gonna do to him? Park him for the season? Of course not cause it's part of it! If he was wrecking guys every week and hooking people under caution okay we have a problem, but that's not the case. You wonder why these guys don't have a personality anymore and this is why. They can't.

Think this Kurt Busch thing has been blown way out of proportion. NASCAR has become a Fu**ing circus act this year. There's been plenty of other guys and gal that's been well deserving of a suspension this year and has received nothing. Since when did cussing over a TEAM radio, telling 2 jackass no good pit reporters what he thinks and doing a burnout through the pit box ahead of you deserve probation or suspension? Seen a guy do a burn out out of his box this week and hit a crew guy. What are they gonna do to him? Park him for the season? Of course not cause it's part of it! If he was wrecking guys every week and hooking people under caution okay we have a problem, but that's not the case. You wonder why these guys don't have a personality anymore and this is why. They can't.

But you can't do it day after day, week after week, and year after year...There is a breaking point

If, basically, you tell a reporter that you'd beat the **** out of hims if you weren't on probation, well...I think there's a line.

If, basically, you tell a reporter that you'd beat the **** out of hims if you weren't on probation, well...I think there's a line.

Maybe the reporter should ask him about the race not probation. 31 gotta a little loose and Kurt got in to him a little bit. They talked after the race. What difference was the probation? We know the Busch's weasel away from fights so that was gonna be it probation or not. They don't have the balls to fight, lol.

I understand what you are trying to say but there is a difference between venting frustation and threatening someone and it's not just NASCAR, in todays PC world you just can't go around threatening to inflict bodily harm on someone it doesn't fly anymore.

Let's all go to work tomorrow and tell a co-worker we are going to kick their backside. I will start a poll tomorrow to see how it turns out. ;)

I hope this is a wake up call for Kurt.

Kurt has no respect for anyone. Not NA$$CAR, not Penske, not Roush, not Finch, not even Kyle - and especially he has no respect for himself. He still lives in his myopic little world and goes around saying to anyone who will listen, "Don't you know who I am??!"

Well, Kurt, we do know who you are. And I, for one, no longer give a sh!t.

Maybe the reporter should ask him about the race not probation. 31 gotta a little loose and Kurt got in to him a little bit. They talked after the race. What difference was the probation? We know the Busch's weasel away from fights so that was gonna be it probation or not. They don't have the balls to fight, lol.

Maybe Kurt needs to act like a civilized human being and he won't be in trouble so often.

If he didn't like the question, all he had to say to the reporter that he was not going to answer it or did not want to go there.

But instead, he acts like the dickhead he is and gets snarkey.
A sensible person does not continue to act this way.

Kurt has emotional or mental issues, needs to owe up to them and do something in the way of professional help to solve his problems.

Otherwise, he just becomes a boring jerk that people will ignore and soon forget.

Did you hear him tell the reporter to get out of hiss face? The reporter did not leave. That is then harrasment and Kurt would have had the right to kick his ass

Have you never seen a Tony interveiw?
He's called them idiots, morons, dumbasses, but don't think he ever threatened one. I could be wrong, but maybe you could produce an inreview that was even close to what Kurt's was?

Did you hear him tell the reporter to get out of hiss face? The reporter did not leave. That is then harrasment and Kurt would have had the right to kick his ass

:XXROFL:

Nice try!

Dr Jerry was standing near him. He was NOT in his face.

NASCAR is an open to the media sport. If Kurt didn't want to be "harrassed", he could've walked his chicken**** ass right back inside his motorhome.

Back
Top Bottom