A new month yields a new Kurt Busch meltdown.

Did you hear him tell the reporter to get out of hiss face? The reporter did not leave. That is then harrasment and Kurt would have had the right to kick his ass

Uhhhh, did you? If so, when did he say this? When the reporter asked him if his probation made him drive differently, Kurt immediately responded about basically wanting to kick his ass.

I wonder what's going on in Kurt's head. This isn't amusing, it's sad. I really wonder if something's wrong with him. The divorce with Eva maybe??

Uhhhh, did you? If so, when did he say this? When the reporter asked him if his probation made him drive differently, Kurt immediately responded about basically wanting to kick his ass.
Rowdy is trying to combine the DR Punch video with this weeks fiasco

I wonder what's going on in Kurt's head. This isn't amusing, it's sad. I really wonder if something's wrong with him. The divorce with Eva maybe??

Something is definitely eating away at him. These threads are more fun when someone plays devil's advocate but he needs to get his sh*t together. He's a champion driving for a low tier team and the only thing he's proven is he doesn't deserve even that chance. He hasn't helped himself or James Finch through this process and I really thought he would. Why I do not agree with going to the extreme of parking him, I agree he needs to get himself together. He's a mess on and off the track.

Something is definitely eating away at him. These threads are more fun when someone plays devil's advocate but he needs to get his sh*t together. He's a champion driving for a low tier team and the only thing he's proven is he doesn't deserve even that chance. He hasn't helped himself or James Finch through this process and I really thought he would. Why I do not agree with going to the extreme of parking him, I agree he needs to get himself together. He's a mess on and off the track.

I think some time off would do Kurt some good, and more than a week off... and, in that time, he needs to visit Jeremy Mayfield and Shane Hmiel. So much wasted talent in Kurt right now, just like JM and Shane.

The media doesn't need to ask him softball questions, but they also don't need to stir the pot. Kurt should just keeps his mouth shut. Period. He is always going to get stupid questions like that because people want to see his reaction. He just needs to keep his trap shut and they will stop asking him questions altogether.

It wasn't a "stupid question", it was a question... and it's a pretty standard question.

I understand the reporter (Bob) was tweeting everything he heard about Kurt Busch. They were poking sticks at him hoping to ignite a new story and it worked.

brain+why+you+no+work+can+someone+tell+me+who+_32f8e99979a30dfe3f919adef9ad399d.png

I think some time off would do Kurt some good, and more than a week off... and, in that time, he needs to visit Jeremy Mayfield and Shane Hmiel. So much wasted talent in Kurt right now, just like JM and Shane.

He's throwing it away at a quick pace, as you said just like Jeremy and Shane. Although I didn't like how NASCAR handled the Hmeil situation, it was a sad end to a very talented driver.

Busch's latest penalty stems from a confrontation with a Sporting News reporter after Saturday's race. Contact on the track with Justin Allgaier led to a discussion on pit road after the race, and Busch was asked if being on probation impacted the way he raced Allgaier.
"It refrains me from not beating the (expletive) out of you right now because you ask me stupid questions. But since I'm on probation, I suppose that's improper to say as well," Busch replied. The exchange was captured on video.

Is the next metaphorical shoe about to drop?

It could. Busch already was on shaky ground looking for a top team and owner to drive for in 2013. Now his current owner, James Finch, isn't sure he wants Busch around when the suspension is lifted on June 13.

Finch told ESPN.com he would meet with Busch over the next couple of days to discuss whether they would keep the handshake agreement they made before the season.

He didn't sound like a man convinced the arrangement could or would work.
"If he's going to kill himself, I'm not going to be in the airplane with him," Finch said by phone. "If that's what he's planning on doing, I am going to get out."

http://espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/noteb...ling-anger-issues&campaign=link&source=JAYSKI

I understand the reporter (Bob) was tweeting everything he heard about Kurt Busch. They were poking sticks at him hoping to ignite a new story and it worked.

That's exactly right. Pockrass was over the top last year attacking Kurt and spreading rumors, but Kurt shouldn't make it so easy for Pockrass to get a juicy story.

Busch let Pockrass win that round. Paying heavily for that now. Finch prolly been on the phone.

Like I said. Tony is a Dick. This is NASCAR trying to get at Kurt. Everyone hates him so they are saying yea woot he got the boot.... But nobody will admitt that If Jeff Or Tony said it they would all agree. Can you imagin if Jr said it? Yall would be screaming for the reporter to be fired Its all bull****.

From Jayski

Communications)(6-4-2012)
UPDATE 2: [#51 car owner James] Finch told ESPN.com he would meet with Busch over the next couple of days to discuss whether they would keep the handshake agreement they made before the season. He didn't sound like a man convinced the arrangement could or would work. "If he's going to kill himself, I'm not going to be in the airplane with him," Finch said by phone. "If that's what he's planning on doing, I am going to get out." Finch made it clear after Busch was released by Penske Racing following a profanity-laced tirade against ESPN's Dr. Jerry Punch at Homestead-Miami Speedway last November that if Busch embarrassed him like he did Roger Penske "he would have gotten his ass beat on pit road. He needs to simmer down a while," Finch told ESPN.com in December. "There are a lot of people that don't like Kurt. He's never done anything to me personally. He just needs to look in the mirror and see what the problem is." Now Busch has done something to Finch personally, even though the incident came while Busch was driving a Kyle Busch Motorsports Nationwide car for his little brother. Finch made it clear there are several qualified drivers to take over Phoenix Racing's #51 Chevy.(ESPN)(6-4-2012)

Finch is unhappy

Like I said. Tony is a Dick. This is NASCAR trying to get at Kurt. Everyone hates him so they are saying yea woot he got the boot.... But nobody will admitt that If Jeff Or Tony said it they would all agree. Can you imagin if Jr said it? Yall would be screaming for the reporter to be fired Its all bull****.
Jeff, Tony, Dale jr. None of those guys would do it again and again and again..................................and again.

From Jayski
Finch is unhappy

If Finch is surprised, he's the only one...

Kurt played around in NHRA earlier. Maybe he should do that for a while. His NASCAR prospects seem to be growing dimmer and dimmer with each passing week. Too bad, too. Cause I thought that the Busch Bros. Nationwide experiment showed some real promise.

whoever called it "sad" on here called it right. kurt is an extremely talented driver. but i'm reminded of so many other sports figures who wasted careers and opportunities that most of the rest of us would have died for. he's down to his last strike. and foul balls are going to count.

Finch would be smart to bail now. I'm sure Kurts part of that agreement was to control himself. He hasn't.

If Finch is surprised, he's the only one...

Kurt played around in NHRA earlier. Maybe he should do that for a while. His NASCAR prospects seem to be growing dimmer and dimmer with each passing week. Too bad, too. Cause I thought that the Busch Bros. Nationwide experiment showed some real promise.
Nobody in this side of motorsports would touch him with a 10 foot pole. He'd have to bring his own money and run his own car.

He's got plenty of money, I would think. And running a competitive ProStock car, while not cheap by ANY standard, can't be as expensive as fielding a CUP team. Still hard to sustain the effort without sponsorship, however.

Didn't he run his own stuff last year in his little experiment - or did he just lease a car from someone?

I don't know if this is an answer for him or not. I was just throwing spitballs. LOL

This certainly puts finch in a bind. Struggling for sponsorship and now the PR nightmare that is Kurt Busch burns another bridge.

I wonder who will drive the #51 this weekend and possibly the rest of the season? Vickers has commitments with MWR and I'm not sure that he's welcome to use HMS equipment anyway.

Back
Top Bottom