All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, have to disagree there.

NHRA fans don't crap on Erica Enders and Courtney Force because they are competitive and win events.

If Danica started winning and getting Top 10s, a lot of the criticism would die down.

Shirley Muldowney proved that women could drive a nitro dragster. I've seen very little misogynistic comments from NHRA fans in my life regarding women drivers.

If Danica or any woman driver ran up front regularly and won, it would silence the haters. Right now, she looks like she's in NASCAR because of her sponsor appeal. It wasn't that long ago that "yankees" weren't welcome in NASCAR. Then, Jeff Gordon came along and the good old boys didn't have much to complain about. The same thing will happen when Danica or another women driver starts winning.

You're probably right.

Sorry, have to disagree there.

NHRA fans don't crap on Erica Enders and Courtney Force because they are competitive and win events.

If Danica started winning and getting Top 10s, a lot of the criticism would die down.

Shirley Muldowney proved that women could drive a nitro dragster. I've seen very little misogynistic comments from NHRA fans in my life regarding women drivers.

If Danica or any woman driver ran up front regularly and won, it would silence the haters. Right now, she looks like she's in NASCAR because of her sponsor appeal. It wasn't that long ago that "yankees" weren't welcome in NASCAR. Then, Jeff Gordon came along and the good old boys didn't have much to complain about. The same thing will happen when Danica or another women driver starts winning.
Kevin, they don't get near as much negativity as Danica does, but they have had their share of heat on comp plus and nitro mater. Anything, from Courts nude pics to growing up with a silver spoon in their mouth. They have even been criticised for not being good drivers. "And we know that's not true".;)

Last edited:
Kevin, they don't get near as much negativity as Danica does, but they have had their share of heat on comp plus and nitro mater. Anything, from Courts nude pics to growing up with a silver spoon in their mouth. They have even been criticised for not being good drivers. "And we know that's not true".;)
I will refer to you anything NHRA related of course. :D I think both Erica and Courtney are very good drivers. I was at Joliet last year when Erica Enders got the first win for a woman in Pro Stock and 50,000 people (myself included) were on their feet cheering (though its not hard to get me to cheer against Greg Anderson :cool: - though I wish him the best with his health issues).

Bg7UeVpCQAA8mFW.jpg:large

I'd love to see it too, at some place like Darlington where you have to have talent to go fast. But RP's boss would never let him do that.... And when I say boss, I mean his wife.

Tony better watch his mouth. I hear Lynda swings a pretty mean purse.

Yeah its really going to prove something if she can race with a 67 yo. man. Richard has paid his dues in this sport I think he deserves to voice his opinion. I was never a Petty fan but I will say Tony could take a lesson from him on how to deal with fans and the press. If Petty was still in his prime and Danica would race him in the tanks that where raced in the earlier era of Nascar, she wouldn't stand a chance.

Yeah its really going to prove something if she can race with a 67 yo. man. Richard has paid his dues in this sport I think he deserves to voice his opinion. I was never a Petty fan but I will say Tony could take a lesson from him on how to deal with fans and the press. If Petty was still in his prime and Danica would race him in the tanks that where raced in the earlier era of Nascar, she wouldn't stand a chance.
I still think if he had a few practice laps to get used to the car at any track he could school her.. maybe she could win on a plate track using the draft... but I still doubt it.

Tony Stewart's reaction to Richard Petty's comments about Danica....

eY3keu2.gif

...shook.

That's a fair point, but I think you could probably make the same argument against most of today's drivers.

Of course having King Richard and Danica race each other wouldn't prove anything. It'd just be fun to watch. I say they should do it at Martinsville. :)

That's a fair point, but I think you could probably make the same argument against most of today's drivers.

Of course having King Richard and Danica race each other wouldn't prove anything. It'd just be fun to watch. I say they should do it at Martinsville. :)
I'm sure that someone is already is trying to arrange this to take place on the short track at Charolette. I think it would be fun to watch, but wouldn't prove anything. But would sure be embarrasing to Tony and Danica if she got beat.

I'm sure that someone is already is trying to arrange this to take place on the short track at Charolette. I think it would be fun to watch, but wouldn't prove anything. But would sure be embarrasing to Tony and Danica if she got beat.
But wait, I thought it wouldn't prove anything?

So, if Danica were to beat Richard Petty, he's an old man and it means nothing. But if Richard Petty were to win, it would be an embarrassment to Tony and Danica? Sounds to me like Danica loses either way before the race even starts.

So, if Danica were to beat Richard Petty, he's an old man and it means nothing. But if Richard Petty were to win, it would be an embarrassment to Tony and Danica? Sounds to me like Danica loses either way before the race even starts.
It really wouldn't prove anything. Petty's 67 and far past his prime. What does Tony think it will prove? He just wants Petty to shut-up about his novelity money making driver. But it would be a big embarassment to Tony and Danica if a 67 yo. man beat her. Might have to change her logo to "Go - Grandpa".

Now you get it ! :D

It really wouldn't prove anything. Petty's 67 and far past his prime. What does Tony think it will prove? He just wants Petty to shut-up about his novelity money making driver. But it would be a big embarassment to Tony and Danica if a 67 yo. man beat her. Might have to change her logo to "Go - Grandpa".

Richard Petty is 76 years old, 6 years older than me

Dirtguru may be right that it wouldn't prove anything... because Danica has probably been taught to respect her elders, so she would probably just LET him win anyway.:D

Last edited:
Pettys skills were already diminshed prior to his retirement he had already raced too long when he retired.
Tony is just blowing smoke as usual. It would be a bigger farce then Billie Jean King verses Bobby Riggs.

Petty struck a nerve, and if he had made a claim with no credibility Tony wouldn't be needing Imodium.
Tonys verbal diarrhea just keeps Pettys comments in the news a few more days. An obvious desperate shot at getting her some validation.

Tonys "cram up his butt" is typical Tony big talk, more kicking peoples butt then a high school bully. But he hasnt physically kicked anyones butt, he snarks Petty who never claimed he was presently able to beat Danica while also hypocritically talking big about his own unproven tough man status.

I hope his pretentious act gets the altercation he claims to seek. I would pay good money to see him try it on Carl Edwards. I would enjoy watching him hit the ground.

Pettys skills were already diminshed prior to his retirement he had already raced too long when he retired.
Tony is just blowing smoke as usual. It would be a bigger farce then Billie Jean King verses Bobby Riggs.

Petty struck a nerve, and if he had made a claim with no credibility Tony wouldn't be needing Imodium.
Tonys verbal diarrhea just keeps Pettys comments in the news a few more days. An obvious desperate shot at getting her some validation.

Tonys "cram up his butt" is typical Tony big talk, more kicking peoples butt then a high school bully. But he hasnt physically kicked anyones butt, he snarks Petty who never claimed he was presently able to beat Danica while also hypocritically talking big about his own unproven tough man status.

I hope his pretentious act gets the altercation he claims to seek. I would pay good money to see him try it on Carl Edwards. I would enjoy watching him hit the ground.
LOL Yup... the only guy he' actually tried to come at anytime recently was half his age and size and still didn't back down.

Tony blowing smoke? LOL Yeah he is his biggest fan eh? If ya know what I mean ;)

Well said, but I still love that these drivers are coming out of their shell.

I myself see Tony as a paper Tiger. I keep praying Bruton will set up that ring Tony is always yammering about so nascar can sanction the fight and Tony has no more excuses. Forget about Carl. I think a fired up Logano would bloodie Tony pretty badly. Can Tony even reach Joey's chin?

Well said, but I still love that these drivers are coming out of their shell.

I myself see Tony as a paper Tiger. I keep praying Bruton will set up that ring Tony is always yammering about so nascar can sanction the fight and Tony has no more excuses. Forget about Carl. I think a fired up Logano would bloodie Tony pretty badly. Can Tony even reach Joey's chin?
LMAO I love how when Tony came up to push him Joey just put his arm out to Tony's chest and Tony couldn't reach him... then when he did reach him he pulls his hair

LMAO I love how when Tony came up to push him Joey just put his arm out to Tony's chest and Tony couldn't reach him... then when he did reach him he pulls his hair

I honestly think Joey would have throw punches if not for the crews. Launching a sneak attack like that shows what a coward Tony really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom