All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johali said:
Kyle Petty is that you?

You two appeared out of nowhere at the same time and I am not a strong believer in coincidences.

Yes you did. I call bull.
Absolutely not. The Kyle Petty comment was directed as a joke at the other quote and you damn well know it.

Absolutely not. The Kyle Petty comment was directed as a joke at the other quote and you damn well know it.

Bull again....

You said it directly to me.

DanicaFreak said:
Ive followed danica since her irl days. She has talent. I do wish she would have spent a full yr or two in nationwide before going cup.

You then said"You two appeared out of nowhere at the same time and I am not a strong believer in coincidences."

You said myself and mn racefan were same person

Last edited:
Bull again....

You said it directly to me.

DanicaFreak said:
Ive followed danica since her irl days. She has talent. I do wish she would have spent a full yr or two in nationwide before going cup.

You then said"You two appeared out of nowhere at the same time and I am not a strong believer in coincidences."

You edited it. Bad play
I edited nothing, the reference was to you two must know one another but the bottom line is I really don't care who you are or what you think.

I edited nothing, the reference was to you two must know one another but the bottom line is I really don't care who you are or what you think.

We dont. And likewise--seems like you have issues with others here as well.

That sounds like a hater comment. You are linking her talent with her looks.
Again, your delusional. No one is linking her talents with her looks. They are two entirely different aspects to her career. She has no talent for NASCAR. She has talent but again not for nascar. She has her sponsorship from go daddy because of her looks. If tony thought for one minute she could not draw sponsorship he would drop her like a hot potato.

She is just like every other open wheel driver who thought their talent would transition to Nascar. It never works, ever. Not one, notta, nill, etc has ever done it with any any long term success. The reason is simple. Open wheel drivers swim in a world where if you run into a competitor in even in a minor way your, at best case, out of the race or worst case, dead. Successful open wheel drivers instinctively learn to avoid contact. It becomes involuntary just like blinking. Once you have that instinct set in your DNA it is very difficult to jump in the pool where contact is the norm and not the unusual and required avoid at all costs.

Just ask yourself this. When is the last time you seen a form 1 or Indy car winner with the checkered flag in hand with a ding up and dented car? You don't! When do you see a nascar checkered flag winner without some sort of damage? Rarely.

Danika ( as Apple prefers) or Danica as you prefer is bad for nascar safety because of her instinctual habits from IRL.
She causes wrecks quite often without even being them. You see hitting the brakes or letting off the gas instinctually to avoid contact is disastrous in stock car racing. Maybe if they gave her brake lights on her car it would help a little to warn everyone. Short of that she will exit Nascar as soon as her sponsorship value disappears which, by the way, seems to be coming soon. Hopefully she won't kill someone before that.

In Danica's short tenure she has hit everything but the pace car and a Jet dryer. Guess who has hit a jet dryer? Juan Pablo! The other the IRL driver you claim did not do so bad. LOL. please stop calling people haters for critiquing Danica. She has earned every bit of the criticism. If your truly in belief Danica is a nascar talent then you have to be truly open to critique. You appear to lean more towards believing those who call a spade a spade as women haters versus just calling it for what it is.

Unfortunately for Danica, I think her move out of IRL to nascar will prove to be a huge mistake and we will be seeing episodes starring her in " where are they now" in the near future as I believe she will not be able to transition back to IRL.

Again, your delusional. No one is linking her talents with her looks. They are two entirely different aspects to her career. She has no talent for NASCAR. She has talent but again not for nascar. She has her sponsorship from go daddy because of her looks. If tony thought for one minute she could not draw sponsorship he would drop her like a hot potato.

She is just like every other open wheel driver who thought their talent would transition to Nascar. It never works, ever. Not one, notta, nill, etc has ever done it with any any long term success. The reason is simple. Open wheel drivers swim in a world where if you run into a competitor in even in a minor way your, at best case, out of the race or worst case, dead. Successful open wheel drivers instinctively learn to avoid contact. It becomes involuntary just like blinking. Once you have that instinct set in your DNA it is very difficult to jump in the pool where contact is the norm and not the unusual and required avoid at all costs.

Just ask yourself this. When is the last time you seen a form 1 or Indy car winner with the checkered flag in hand with a ding up and dented car? You don't! When do you see a nascar checkered flag winner without some sort of damage? Rarely.

Danika ( as Apple prefers) or Danica as you prefer is bad for nascar safety because of her instinctual habits from IRL.
She causes wrecks quite often without even being them. You see hitting the brakes or letting off the gas instinctually to avoid contact is disastrous in stock car racing. Maybe if they gave her brake lights on her car it would help a little to warn everyone. Short of that she will exit Nascar as soon as her sponsorship value disappears which, by the way, seems to be coming soon. Hopefully she won't kill someone before that.

In Danica's short tenure she has hit everything but the pace car and a Jet dryer. Guess who has hit a jet dryer? Juan Pablo! The other the IRL driver you claim did not do so bad. LOL. please stop calling people haters for critiquing Danica. She has earned every bit of the criticism. If your truly in belief Danica is a nascar talent then you have to be truly open to critique. You appear to lean more towards believing those who call a spade a spade as women haters versus just calling it for what it is.

Unfortunately for Danica, I think her move out of IRL to nascar will prove to be a huge mistake and we will be seeing episodes starring her in " where are they now" in the near future as I believe she will not be able to transition back to IRL.

Disagree--she ran upfront in both series, IRL and Cup. She will make it. Rooks all around wash out of this sport and I dont see her being one of them. Tony drove open wheel, he did not do so bad. I disagree that no open wheel driver has done well. Tony drove all kinds of cars. So Tonys ideal to help Danica transition to Cup. Im glad she has hooked up with him. As with your comments about not wanting to "rub and race" well I disagree. She will adapt. She wants what she wants and is determined. You yourself said she was in her past a determined little girl. Shes matured now and she sees what see wants and will get it. I fully believe she has the talent she needs.

I will call someone a hater if they say all she has is her looks and nothing else. Make the comments about racing not her looks.

Tell that to: Top 5's Starts
Tony Stewart 166 476
2 Tim Richmond 42 185
3 AJ Foyt 29 128
4 Juan Montoya 20 193
5 Robby Gordon 16 395
6 John Andretti 13 393
7 Dan Gurney 8 16
8 AJ Allmendinger 5 164
9 Sam Hornish 2 110
10 Mario Andretti 1 14
11 Scott Speed 1 93
All these and more came from open wheel racing and raced in Nascar. Below are open wheel drivers who have wins in Nascar
wins races
1 Tony Stewart 46 476
2 Tim Richmond 13 185
3 AJ Foyt 7 128
4 Dan Gurney 5 16
5 Robby Gordon 3 395
6 Juan Montoya 2 193
7 John Andretti 2 393
8 Mario Andretti 1 14

Disagree--she ran upfront in both series, IRL and Cup. She will make it. Rooks all around wash out of this sport and I dont see her being one of them. Tony drove open wheel, he did not do so bad. I disagree that no open wheel driver has done well. Tony drove all kinds of cars. So Tonys ideal to help Danica transition to Cup. Im glad she has hooked up with him. As with your comments about not wanting to "rub and race" well I disagree. She will adapt. She wants what she wants and is determined. You yourself said she was in her past a determined little girl. Shes matured now and she sees what see wants and will get it. I fully believe she has the talent she needs.

I will call someone a hater if they say all she has is her looks and nothing else. Make the comments about racing not her looks.
You are delusional! Danica is in a cup car 1000% because of her looks. In no world would anyone with here resume get into nascar cup series based on the resume she has. She did not win any championships in apprentice series. She was not a roc
Tell that to: Top 5's Starts
Tony Stewart 166 476
2 Tim Richmond 42 185
3 AJ Foyt 29 128
4 Juan Montoya 20 193
5 Robby Gordon 16 395
6 John Andretti 13 393
7 Dan Gurney 8 16
8 AJ Allmendinger 5 164
9 Sam Hornish 2 110
10 Mario Andretti 1 14
11 Scott Speed 1 93
All these and more came from open wheel racing and raced in Nascar. Below are open wheel drivers who have wins in Nascar
wins races
1 Tony Stewart 46 476
2 Tim Richmond 13 185
3 AJ Foyt 7 128
4 Dan Gurney 5 16
5 Robby Gordon 3 395
6 Juan Montoya 2 193
7 John Andretti 2 393
8 Mario Andretti 1 14

You are delusional! Danica is in a cup car 1000% because of her looks. In no world would anyone with here resume get into nascar cup series based on the resume she has. She did not win any championships in apprentice series. She was not a roc
Not sure how to reply to this lol. You made my point. Thanks

Disagree. Totally. If she had 0 talent she would not be there. No sponsor wants to waste money no matter what the PR.

Not sure how to reply to this lol. You made my point. Thanks

Tony Stewart, drives (races) anything with wheels. I'm guessing he races his vacuum cleaner. Tonys primary background in open wheel racing is sprint cars. Sprint car drivers are a different kind of crazy. Many cup drivers have sprint car roots. Danica does not. Sprint car drivers are not like Indy car drivers. Sprint car drivers fully expect to wreck and wreck bad. They learn that if you get out front your chance of wrecking is decreased drastically therefore they don't adopt the cautious hesitation many or most open wheel drivers do. Sorry to rain on your parade but tony did not pick up Danica to mentor her. He is just riding the gravy train as a smart business owner until the gravy drys up.

Tony Stewart, drives (races) anything with wheels. I'm guessing he races his vacuum cleaner. Tonys primary background in open wheel racing is sprint cars. Sprint car drivers are a different kind of crazy. Many cup drivers have sprint car roots. Danica does not. Sprint car drivers are not like Indy car drivers. Sprint car drivers fully expect to wreck and wreck bad. They learn that if you get out front your chance of wrecking is decreased drastically therefore they don't adopt the cautious hesitation many or most open wheel drivers do. Sorry to rain on your parade but tony did not pick up Danica to mentor her. He is just riding the gravy train as a smart business owner until the gravy drys up.

Disagree--he has put his reputation on the line. Dale Jr has said she can race too..many people have. The sport has woman-hating roots which its trying to change. Alot of people take joy in her mis steps. I hope you are not one of them.

She did race go karts, and you expect to crash in those too....

Yes, because it's impossible to have multiple IP addresses from the same computer, right?

You "two" keep it up. It's very entertaining. lol

PS. love the name.
Just an FYI . I have no clue what your referencing with multiple ip s. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't know what multiple ip addresses means. I'm saying I'm from Mn. I have no clue who anyone else is here or otherwise. My points and opinions are all mine whether you like them or not.

Just an FYI . I have no clue what your referencing with multiple ip s. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't know what multiple ip addresses means. I'm saying I'm from Mn. I have no clue who anyone else is here or otherwise. My points and opinions are all mine whether you like them or not.

Oh come on, MN. You must have a tiny clue as to what I was talking about.
If you had to take a wild guess, what do you think I was saying in that post?

DanicaFreak, it's a common practice when talking to another member to abbreviate their name, like I did in my post to MN Racing Fan.

Taking that into consideration, do you mind if I just call you Freak in my posts to you?

Disagree--he has put his reputation on the line. Dale Jr has said she can race too..many people have. The sport has woman-hating roots which its trying to change. Alot of people take joy in her mis steps. I hope you are not one of them.

She did race go karts, and you expect to crash in those too....
More power to you. Junior is smart and knows not to say anything. He still has a fiduciary tie with godaddy.

I'm not trying to bash you or Danica. Danica is in her sprint cup ride because she is a good looking female period. I'm not saying she is not a talented race driver. She is. She is just not that talented for Cup. You know it, I know it, tony knows its, godaddy knows it, dale jr knows it, and most importantly Danica knows it. She is just riding riding money wave. I don't fault her for that. Mark your calendar. Danica will disappear from nascar by the 2017 season. Most likely even sooner.. Go daddy has just about exhausted their ad use from her and when they pull out there will be a few small turds trying to jump in but after that she is gone. No hard feelings. It is just what it is.

By the way, it is what I said. You think this is about women and could care less about her true qualifications. Women do about 8 out of every 10 others things better men. Why do you she women man haters need the other 2? LOL

Why can't you just accept that men do some things better while women do other things better. We're not equal in every sense. If we were there would be major confusion about having a ***** or ******.

DanicaFreak, it's a common practice when talking to another member to abbreviate their name, like I did in my post to MN Racing Fan.

Taking that into consideration, do you mind if I just call you Freak in my posts to you?

I'd prefer DF ... :)

More power to you. Junior is smart and knows not to say anything. He still has a fiduciary tie with godaddy.

I'm not trying to bash you or Danica. Danica is in her sprint cup ride because she is a good looking female period. I'm not saying she is not a talented race driver. She is. She is just not that talented for Cup. You know it, I know it, tony knows its, godaddy knows it, dale jr knows it, and most importantly Danica knows it. She is just riding riding money wave. I don't fault her for that. Mark your calendar. Danica will disappear from nascar by the 2017 season. Most likely even sooner.. Go daddy has just about exhausted their ad use from her and when they pull out there will be a few small turds trying to jump in but after that she is gone. No hard feelings. It is just what it is.

By the way, it is what I said. You think this is about women and could care less about her true qualifications. Women do about 8 out of every 10 others things better men. Why do you she women man haters need the other 2? LOL

Why can't you just accept that men do some things better while women do other things better. We're not equal in every sense. If we were there would be major confusion about having a ***** or ******.

I disagree. She wants to race and do well. She will. Everything she has said indicate she wants to win. She will.
Nascar has a rep as beer drinking hillbillies, and it wants to move past it. I hope you do too. Some people critque her driving, thats fine but do it the same as you would for anyone else.

Do not bash on her looks tho.

LOL. Hey, KuBu, meet your long lost sister Danica ******* Patrick.

lol only difference is when it's a Kyle vid like that, a s**tstorm of hate usually follows. But it would be politically incorrect to do that to a woman.

I feel sorry for her CC having to listen to all that whining. :wacko:

lol only difference is when it's a Kyle vid like that, a s**tstorm of hate usually follows. But it would be politically incorrect to do that to a woman.

I feel sorry for her CC having to listen to all that whining. :wacko:

Definitely. The Busch boys do not get a free pass in their radio tirades. :)

Lets make two things clear. First, the King is 75 yo, he has the right to say what he pleases. He didn't say she didn't belong. He said she wouldn't win two different things. Frankly so far he's been right. If she had come to NASCAR with a list of accomplishment like Smoke I'd feel different. But she's a money draw novelty act nothing more. The fact she's a woman has nothing to with her actual driving talent, what little there is of it. Comparing KP to Patrick is silly. I was fortunate enough to have been of age to see KP's entire career and it gets a bad rap. In his two stints driving for PE, he always took a back seat willingly to the 43 and never had the best equipment. The few years at SABCO he had good stuff which honestly should only be considered '89-96, as the team only ran a partial schedule in 1988, he did quite well with it. 6 wins and two top five point finishes too often get overlooked. On the other hand, Patrick has sit in HMS equipment since day one and other than a Daytona pole, has nothing to show for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree. She wants to race and do well. She will. Everything she has said indicate she wants to win. She will.
Nascar has a rep as beer drinking hillbillies, and it wants to move past it. I hope you do too. Some people critque her driving, thats fine but do it the same as you would for anyone else.

Do not bash on her looks tho.
WOW, so do I. So with your reasoning as long as I want to race and do well I should be able to drive a cup car? No wonder why this country is going to hell. I have tried to be to nice and somewhat politically correct to no avail so here is the base nuts and bolts. Danica is NOT qualified to drive a cup car much less a nationwide one. She has no qualifications on her resume to support her desire. Whether it is because she is a chick or just simply unqualified makes no difference. You will choose to look at this as sexiest as does Danica and therefore political correctness allows her to interfere in real compition.

This war on women thing created by Obama is a joke. Women have and always will run the world as long as they still have the ******. There are reasons why men can bench press 250 lbs and women can't. There are reasons why women can birth children and men can't. There are are reasons why 43 men drive cup cars and rarely a women does.

Not of these have anything to do with being sexiest. They are just what they are. I could care less whether it's a man or a woman in the car at Daytona this weekend. What I do care about is that whomever is in the car is qualified to be in it.

Just to make my point I will tell you this. I am as equally offended that Austin Dillion has a nascar ride. He deserves it less than Danica when it comes to resume.

WOW, so do I. So with your reasoning as long as I want to race and do well I should be able to drive a cup car? No wonder why this country is going to hell. I have tried to be to nice and somewhat politically correct to no avail so here is the base nuts and bolts. Danica is NOT qualified to drive a cup car much less a nationwide one. She has no qualifications on her resume to support her desire. Whether it is because she is a chick or just simply unqualified makes no difference. You will choose to look at this as sexiest as does Danica and therefore political correctness allows her to interfere in real compition.

This war on women thing created by Obama is a joke. Women have and always will run the world as long as they still have the ******. There are reasons why men can bench press 250 lbs and women can't. There are reasons why women can birth children and men can't. There are are reasons why 43 men drive cup cars and rarely a women does.

Not of these have anything to do with being sexiest. They are just what they are. I could care less whether it's a man or a woman in the car at Daytona this weekend. What I do care about is that whomever is in the car is qualified to be in it.

Just to make my point I will tell you this. I am as equally offended that Austin Dillion has a nascar ride. He deserves it less than Danica when it comes to resume.

Now you've gone and done it :eek:

This should make for s**t storm of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom