All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh but its different when its Danica. Did you know she hasnt won a cup championship yet ??? :rolleyes:

I see you've taken up the habits of the zealots now. If you don't have a real reason to claim Danica is being treated unfairly by people, you just make stuff up then reply to it as if it was actually said. lol

Apparently drivers racing all out for wins and Dale Jr dominating haven't provided the ratings elixir that many speculated it would.

Apparently drivers racing all out for wins and Dale Jr dominating haven't provided the ratings elixir that many speculated it would.

Dude, the elixir is there. People just aren't drinking it. I'm waiting for them to spike those disgusting Mountain Dew products.

I think having Kevin Harvick over there giving her pointers may help her a little this year...but it's a little to early to tell. If she doesn't improve with Kevin, Kurt, and Tony helping her then they may be running out of options. Time will tell.;)

I think having Kevin Harvick over there giving her pointers may help her a little this year...but it's a little to early to tell. If she doesn't improve with Kevin, Kurt, and Tony helping her then they may be running out of options. Time will tell.;)

Agreed. She got good tutors over there. I wonder what kevins wife thinks of Danica. Didnt KH's wife used to race too?

I was scanning her during the race and after they tightened up her car she ran within .10-.20 of the leaders. She had a pretty heated battle with Biffle as well that cost her a ton if time.

I see you've taken up the habits of the zealots now. If you don't have a real reason to claim Danica is being treated unfairly by people, you just make stuff up then reply to it as if it was actually said. lol

I get reminded daily that my favorite hasnt won a cup championship. If Danica wins 25 cup races it still wont be enough will it

I get reminded daily that my favorite hasnt won a cup championship. If Danica wins 25 cup races it still wont be enough will it

It would be enough for me.

Hell, if she'd just finish in the top 10 on a semi-regular basis I'd give her props.

I was scanning her during the race and after they tightened up her car she ran within .10-.20 of the leaders. She had a pretty heated battle with Biffle as well that cost her a ton if time.

Poor Biffle had him a real turd Sunday, he was turnin right all day

You already replied to that earlier. Still didn't answer my question so I am now intrigued.

Going senile already?

I musta missed the question then, and dont call me menace knucklehead :owquitit:

Danica-Patrick-Picture.jpg
One of my favorite Danica pictures.

Attacking the poster instead of the post isn't going to help DP win a race :confused:

My picture for Danicas first win: I would like her to be beating and banging on a short track and edge out someone like Brad for the win after she has to save a very loose car on the last lap.

But will likley happen: her CC makes the right call on two tires along with fuel mileage on a 1.5 miler like Vegas. She is in the lead and holds it. The short track beat-and bang win happens later.

My picture for Danicas first win: I would like her to be beating and banging on a short track and edge out someone like Brad for the win after she has to save a very loose car on the last lap.

But will likley happen: her CC makes the right call on two tires along with fuel mileage on a 1.5 miler like Vegas. She is in the lead and holds it. The short track beat-and bang win happens later.
image.jpg

image.jpg

come on...this thread's bout Danica not pissing contests and calling people kids...

wait....

nevermind

lol.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom