All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching JJ race makes me sleepy, nuthin to talk about there. He is yet to master the other 2 top series, probably never will. Only one driver in history ever mastered all three in the same weekend, we all know who that is :D

When talking about JJ, there is only ONE top series. Everyone, including Kyle, knows that. :p

Kyle has never even won a chase race, so his future prospects aren't too bright since the format change.

Watching JJ race makes me sleepy, nuthin to talk about there. He is yet to master the other 2 top series, probably never will. Only one driver in history ever mastered all three in the same weekend, we all know who that is :D

lol Yea I'm sure when JJ hangs up his helmet with maybe 10 championships there will be an asterisk beside his name...
Jimmie Johnson 10 time Cup series champion*

*Never mastered the other top 2 nascar series' :cool:

lol Yea I'm sure when JJ hangs up his helmet with maybe 10 championships there will be an asterisk beside his name...
Jimmie Johnson 10 time Cup series champion*

*Never mastered the other top 2 nascar series' :cool:

I fully agree with that, JJ the guy that couldnt beat the Nationwide snot noses and didnt even bother trying to win in a truck. A one trick pony for sure

I fully agree with that, JJ the guy that couldnt beat the Nationwide snot noses and didnt even bother trying to win in a truck. A one trick pony for sure

I guess he's satisfied with beating the guy in the Cup series that beats the NW and Truck series snot noses. :idunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah-right.gif

Anyone else see Danica push the camera away from her after the end of the first qual segment?

what an assertive woman

This is what happens when you get on the gas too hard when coming off a corner.

You ping a Kligerman.

Who knows what's going on with Tony.

Clearly not ready to race yet.

i got no idea if its him or the cars, they dont seem to be doing a lot of interviews with him though. I never write him off , he is sly like a fox. When its crunch time Im betting he turns it up a bunch. If the cars are really that bad heads will be rolling very soon IMO

i got no idea if its him or the cars, they dont seem to be doing a lot of interviews with him though. I never write him off , he is sly like a fox. When its crunch time Im betting he turns it up a bunch. If the cars are really that bad heads will be rolling very soon IMO
Getting rid of Grubb was his worst move.

What is there to cry about. She's getting paid millions to perform poorly. SUCH a tragedy.

It doesnt bother you to see a young lady cry ? That little dipstick Ricky should have been there to make her feel better

It doesnt bother you to see a young lady cry ? That little dipstick Ricky should have been there to make her feel better

So you're been serious when you said she actually was crying?

So you're been serious when she said she actually was crying?

Sure looked that way too me, have you ever seen her decline an interview before ?
Its just sad because I think she really wants to do well and something always messes things up. Maybe she is just trying too hard and just needs to lighten up and relax. It doesnt appear that racing is really fun to her, that could be whats missing

Sure looked that way too me, have you ever seen her decline an interview before ?
Its just sad because I think she really wants to do well and something always messes things up. Maybe she is just trying too hard and just needs to lighten up and relax. It doesnt appear that racing is really fun to her, that could be whats missing

She probably has before.

When she does an interview it seems forced from her part.

I'm guessing she's getting fed up at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom