All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason you should cry in this sport is if you are Jeff Gordon winning your first race or Jamie Mac and Matt Kenseth winning any race. You know what they all have in common? Winning races.

Ice up Danica.

She probably has before.

When she does an interview it seems forced from her part.

I'm guessing she's getting fed up at this point.

Its got to weigh on her a bit I would imagine. I have a feeling that if things dont improve that she wont be racing cup next year, its just a hunch on my part and I might be totally wrong. I really do hope things improve for her though

Its got to weigh on her a bit I would imagine. I have a feeling that if things dont improve that she wont be racing cup next year, its just a hunch on my part and I might be totally wrong. I really do hope things improve for her though
She still has desperate fans who will buy her chit. Now she can pull the empathizer card & have more fans. She'll stay in cup that way.

She probably has before.

When she does an interview it seems forced from her part.

I'm guessing she's getting fed up at this point.

Thank goodness ya got rid of that video that didnt work :rolleyes:

:owquitit:

You still need sound to be able to really appreciate this video though.

TLDW ------------ My ancient computer doesnt like videos either and my tablet is a pain to use. It took me thirty tries to log onto this site with it :(

TLDW ------------ My ancient computer doesnt like videos either and my tablet is a pain to use. It took me thirty tries to log onto this site with it :(

what's tldw?

ingles, lo hablas?

what's tldw?

ingles, lo hablas?

to long didnt watch. If I watch the video and it sucks thats fifteen minutes and fifty two seconds of my life that I have wasted and cant get back. Much too risky for me my friend :D

to long didnt watch. If I watch the video and it sucks thats fifteen minutes and fifty two seconds of my life that I have wasted and cant get back. Much too risky for me my friend :D

Its one of the best youtube clip you'll have seen.

Your boy makes an appereance at the 4 minute mark.

NOBODY. CARES. ABOUT. THE. NATIONWIDE. SERIES.

Except Kyle Busch fans

I applaud you for all the effort you put into that, you should probably rest now :rolleyes:
And isnt that special that Mike jumped right on that with a like

This is what happens when you get on the gas too hard when coming off a corner.

You ping a Kligerman.

This is how it's done, Danica.

BogusAccurateAsiansmallclawedotter.gif

the only reason you should cry in this sport is if you are Jeff Gordon winning your first race or Jamie Mac and Matt Kenseth winning any race. You know what they all have in common? Winning races.

Ice up Danica.
OOh coming from Mr togh guy....grow up, sometimes when your passionate about something you cry. At least it shows she really cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom