All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been on the Danica bandwagon, I dont value her driving skills to much. But mishandling an interview happens.

There are times when Kyle, Denny, Tony and others would have been better served to walk away.
Tony had to take some type anger management thearpy due to one.
Dale Sr told Jerry Punch after a Bristol spin to "get that damn micphrone out of my face".

In cup racing there is always hot mic ready to get your every hiccup. If they could record driver farts they would. It isnt a norm for her or a big deal imo.

Instead she mashes on the gas and hopes she gets trapped in time loop where she doesn't crash head on a safer barrier.

danica.gif
:XXROFL:

That was one of her strangest wrecks. "What happened?" Err....YOU happened.

My gf tells me women cry for a lot more reasons than being sad. Angry=Cry. Sad=Cry Love=cry.
I have even seen women cry when they are happy. Tell a women she just won a million dollars and i will bet she cries... and then tell her april fools and i will bet she makes you cry.;)

I think Danica is trying too hard and the pressure is starting to get to her. Welcome to big time racing Danica. It wont get any easier. The money sure is coming easy for wrecking cars and rotten finishes though.

I knew it .............. winning races wont be enough. :rolleyes:
Joey Logano wins races. Dale Jr wins races. Jamie Mcmurry wins races. Greg Biffle wins races. Kasey Khane wins races.

When have these guys ever been championship competitive

Joey Logano wins races. Dale Jr wins races. Jamie Mcmurry wins races. Greg Biffle wins races. Kasey Khane wins races.

When have these guys ever been championship competitive

I highly recommend rethinking the Dale Junior statement................... The Nation may be watching

I'm slow, but it just occurred to me that NASCAR is simply a forum for her to flirt with her boyfriend. In this context, she is already a champion. Damn, what took me so long?

I would say she was only in it to get a guy, but that would be insensitive.

:rolleyes:any one else hits a car on pit road its a accident,y a mistake...danica does it its a travesty....

in fact this race i think gordon had an issue on pit road..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom