All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical question for blue92, mopardh9, or for any of the hardcore Danica defenders:

If Tim George Jr. with his Applebee's sponsorship gets hired to drive a 4th full-time Joe Gibbs Cup team, how would any of you justify that he deserves such a quality ride? If he posts the same results his first couple years that Danica has thus far, would you still think he deserves a full-time Cup ride in Gibbs equipment? How long would you give him to prove himself?

Hypothetical question for blue92, mopardh9, or for any of the hardcore Danica defenders:

If Tim George Jr. with his Applebee's sponsorship gets hired to drive a 4th full-time Joe Gibbs Cup team, how would any of you justify that he deserves such a quality ride? If he posts the same results his first couple years that Danica has thus far, would you still think he deserves a full-time Cup ride in Gibbs equipment? How long would you give him to prove himself?
Hell, Elliot Sadler was a proven Cup driver and STILL got booted out to the NWS.

one season at the most, he would already be gone. That is one of the problems I have...BECAUSE she is a cute female, with a SPONSOR, the comedy continues ad nauseum. I look at the whole thing as a novelty these days. Her points position right now is even worse than years previous. BUT she hasn't hit the BK boys...yet. I'm waiting...it will come. Best thing so far..with all the walls and cars parked and moving she has run into so far, nobody has been injured except in the pocketbook.

The three previous responses on this page, on this ridiculous thread, are spot-on.

As long as there wasn't a thread devoted to him that has lasted over a year, like this one...I could give 2 shiits what he does!

As long as there wasn't a thread devoted to him that has lasted over a year, like this one...I could give 2 shiits what he does!
I think you fail to understand why this thread exists. This thread was not created for a bash fest. It was created because Danica threads kept being created over and over again so it was decided, as an organizational tool, to put EVERYTHING related to Danica in one simple thread. It has simply grown from it's original manifestation.

Some people have good things to say about her.

Others have no good things to say about her

The rest, like me, are waiting to see positive results until we give her praise.

We should not be chastised for our opinions.

So your beef is that there is a sticky thread about Danica, and not what is actually being said on that thread? lol

Looks do matter folks, they always have and they always will.

this brings up an interesting paradox. Danica's good looks attracted money to go racing. Despite his bad looks, Kyle's money attracted Sam's good looks so he has something to do when he's not racing.

Samantha could have had it all if she were a race car driver.

this brings up an interesting paradox. Danica's good looks attracted money to go racing. Despite his bad looks, Kyle's money attracted Sam's good looks so he has something to do when he's not racing.

Samantha could have had it all if she were a race car driver.

Not all women are gold diggers Fender, despite what you may have been taught :cool:

People who think Danica doesn't have talent are not watching the same races I have. She shows good talent and skill by competing at the highest level of motorsport. She won an Indycar race for crying out loud!!!!

Danica has talent. She will win here...watch.

I know she will! I wouldn't be surprised to see her win more than a few races this season and here is why:
1) Her car control is amazing. She knows how to put the car on the limit of tire adhesion for sure.
2) Her technical comprehension has always been high and it is only getting better. She understands how the whole car is behaving; from the engine parameters to the suspension dynamics.
3) She is now experienced with stock cars.

Look out NASCAR, Danica is coming!!!!!

I know she will! I wouldn't be surprised to see her win more than a few races this season and here is why:
1) Her car control is amazing. She knows how to put the car on the limit of tire adhesion for sure.
2) Her technical comprehension has always been high and it is only getting better. She understands how the whole car is behaving; from the engine parameters to the suspension dynamics.

Sarcasm?

Win a few races this year?
Maybe you should wait till she posts a few lead lap finishes this year before you put her down for multiple wins.

just sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:
She's just had bad luck lately. Once her crew gets their act together, she'll be up front.

She's just had bad luck lately. Once her crew gets their act together, she'll be up front.

Jennifer_Lawrence_ok_thumbs_up.gif

1) Her car control is amazing. She knows how to put the car into any competitor anywhere for sure.
2) Her technical comprehension has always been like she's high and it is only getting better and higher. She understands how the whole car is used like a weapon; from the engine density to the suspension projectiles.
3) She is now experienced with wrecking stock cars to the point where even pit road can't stop her.
Look out NASCAR fans, Danica is coming!!!!! and even the fence won't save you!!!!!!!

If she had a good team she wouldn't be finishing several laps down. It's not the driver that is the problem. This woman has turned down interested Formula 1 teams. Seriously, just imagine what she would have done in Indycar if she was with Penske!

If she had a good team she wouldn't be finishing several laps down. It's not the driver that is the problem. This woman has turned down interested Formula 1 teams. Seriously, just imagine what she would have done in Indycar if she was with Penske!

Is this guy for real???? :confused: Since when does the team make you hit everything on the race track? With that amazing car control she has, she does realize she's in a race, and not a demolition derby, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom