All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually, and accurate too:D
mush01.jpg

Maybe if her dad was a race car driver and mother was a auto mechanic and she won a go-kart championship and spent 3 years in England racing in F1 lower teared series. Also Danica moved to England when she was 16 to do her F1 training. while Samantha was working in a fitness club and going to high school.

I respect Smantha for her cardio fitness routine. I see character in her genes.

Danica is a better driver than:

Loy Allen Jr
Steven Wallace
Eric McClure
TJ Bell
Brian Kezeolowski
Scott Speed (F1 fame)
Trip Murphy
Steve Grayson
Jean Girad
Buckshot Jones
Ima Worthless

Danica is a better driver than:

Loy Allen Jr
Steven Wallace
Eric McClure
TJ Bell
Brian Kezeolowski
Scott Speed (F1 fame)
Trip Murphy
Steve Grayson
Jean Girad
Buckshot Jones
Ima Worthless

I could argue the last one, but I wont.

I can say with total confidence that Danica has more talent than John Wes Townley.

So, who's gonna make the next fake account to keep this thread going? Jeez.

I think you fail to understand why this thread exists. This thread was not created for a bash fest. It was created because Danica threads kept being created over and over again so it was decided, as an organizational tool, to put EVERYTHING related to Danica in one simple thread. It has simply grown from it's original manifestation.

Some people have good things to say about her.

Others have no good things to say about her

The rest, like me, are waiting to see positive results until we give her praise.

We should not be chastised for our opinions.
Not saying that....I agree, but what I don't agree with is: the repeated bs, the redundancy, we don't need to hash it over and over again. The newness of Danica has worn off, we don't need t keep on talking about her and saying the same shiit over and over again....you get that or is that maybe over your head?:rolleyes:

Not saying that....I agree, but what I don't agree with is: the repeated bs, the redundancy, we don't need to hash it over and over again. The newness of Danica has worn off, we don't need t keep on talking about her and saying the same shiit over and over again....you get that or is that maybe over your head?:rolleyes:

Don't. Open. The. Thread. Nobody is forcing you to read it. Funny thing is, you replying to it is just going to keep it going too. Yet, you still take the time to post.

I just think it is ridiculous that you care so much about a thread on the interwebz that nobody makes you read.
And you know what it seems you care just as much what I post because you are always responding too it. Time to move on to more important things relevant to Nascar.;)

Don't. Open. The. Thread. Nobody is forcing you to read it. Funny thing is, you replying to it is just going to keep it going too. Yet, you still take the time to post.
Didn't say there was anyone forcing me and there is no one forcing you to respond yo me....yet you continue to do so.

Danica rolling off 27th at Cali. Behind all of her teammates. 16th in practice. Behind all of her teammates. Will she finish on the lead lap?

Nope...you?

I'd say since I doubt I have ever replied to anything of yours outside is this thread or the NFL thread, you've definitely fallen off your rocker. :D

Anyhoo...no need to trash this thread of with nonsense. Lets keep it on topic. How many walls/car will Danica hit this weekend?

I'd say since I doubt I have ever replied to anything of yours outside is this thread or the NFL thread, you've definitely fallen off your rocker. :D

Anyhoo...no need to trash this thread of with nonsense. Lets keep it on topic. How many walls/car will Danica hit this weekend?

There's quite a few walls here...

The proponents and opponents seem to have time slots; shifts if you will. There's always two and three person battles. It's prolonged trench warfare!

Kyle18fan doesn't count. He's like a retired vet that wants to join the fight again but doesn't have the ammunation to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom