All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she will! I wouldn't be surprised to see her win more than a few races this season and here is why:
1) Her car control is amazing. She knows how to put the car on the limit of tire adhesion for sure.
2) Her technical comprehension has always been high and it is only getting better. She understands how the whole car is behaving; from the engine parameters to the suspension dynamics.
3) She is now experienced with stock cars.
So does every other ****** driver on the track but x2. They've raced & earned their way into stock car racing pros, unlike Danica who basically bought her way in. If her technique is soooo superior, where are her trophies? Or her top 5s? 10s? 15s? Her fans call it a success when she finishes in the top half of the field. Pathetic.
The newness of Danica has worn off, we don't need t keep on talking about her and saying the same shiit over and over again....
Nobody is talking about her being "new". If anything we all talk about how she is perceived as a rookie even though she has 4 years in stock car racing, 2 in cup. If she didn't phuck up royal every race, this thread might die out.

So does every other ******* driver on the track but x2. They've raced & earned their way into stock car racing pros, unlike Danica who basically bought her way in. If her technique is soooo superior, where are her trophies? Or her top 5s? 10s? 15s? Her fans call it a success when she finishes in the top half of the field. Pathetic.

Nobody is talking about her being "new". If anything we all talk about how she is perceived as a rookie even though she has 4 years in stock car racing, 2 in cup. If she didn't phuck up royal every race, this thread might die out.

She did not mess up last race. In fact as of right now, she is doing just as good (or bad) as her teammates.

She did not mess up last race. In fact as of right now, she is doing just as good (or bad) as her teammates.
WHAT?! Hahahaha
Clint Bowyer's trunk will disagree with you. Harvick has won. Tony picked up a high top 10 at Bristol. Kurt has been upfront a lot. Come on dude.

WHAT?! Hahahaha
Clint Bowyer's trunk will disagree with you. Harvick has won. Tony picked up a high top 10 at Bristol. Kurt has been upfront a lot. Come on dude.

She handled a race car that had only one gear the best anyone could have.

You guys got a look at this:

Danica might have some female competition here soon..Kenzie is doing well

ruston-kenzie1.jpg

I think it would be awesome to have Kenzie and Danica on the same track

They could have cat fights after the race, just like Milka and Danica used too do. Whats not to like about that. It would be good to have another lady driver out there to compare Danicas performance to.

They could have cat fights after the race, just like Milka and Danica used too do. Whats not to like about that. It would be good to have another lady driver out there to compare Danicas performance to.
I'm sure they have more class than that. Milkand Donuts shouldn't even be in ARCA.

If I was danica I might be concerned. Kenzie is doing it right.....she is spending in lower leagues of nascar getting experience with the tracks.......I still pull for danica more, but kenize would light a fire under her!

If I was danica I might be concerned. Kenzie is doing it right.....she is spending in lower leagues of nascar getting experience with the tracks.......I still pull for danica more, but kenize would light a fire under her!

I hope she just races and keeps her clothes on, if she wants to be taken seriously that is

I really do believe that it makes a difference, just look at Simona that used to drive an Indy car.

I do like that shes not hiding her femininity but I'd like to see good role models...I know we had discussion ad naseum a while ago

Danica is a better driver than:

Loy Allen Jr

That's a toss up.

Look at Danica's stats through her first 50 races....

DanicaPatrickStats_zps82861376.png

Now look at Loy Allen Jr's stats through just his first 35 races....

LoyAllenJrStats_zpsa4f84550.png

Same amount of wins, Top 5's, and Top 10's. Ol' Loy had more poles and led more laps. Maybe Smoke will give him a call once the Danica experiment doesn't pan out? Maybe he could do a little better considering he was in much less equipment.

:D

That's a toss up.

Look at Danica's stats through her first 50 races....

DanicaPatrickStats_zps82861376.png

Now look at Loy Allen Jr's stats through just his first 35 races....

LoyAllenJrStats_zpsa4f84550.png

Same amount of wins, Top 5's, and Top 10's. Ol' Loy had more poles and led more laps. Maybe Smoke will give him a call once the Danica experiment doesn't pan out? Maybe he could do a little better considering he was in much less equipment.

:D

Loy even had Hooters (a corporate business, not the nurturing biologicals kinds) telling Felix Sabates to put Loy in after Kulwickis tragic plane crash, lest they go by by, and they did.

But Sabates (AKRacing trust manager) would have none of it, he had this peculiar idea that a driver really has to know how to drive. Sabates didnt last and eventually needed Gnassi, but I did respect his judgement and principles in regards to Loy Allen.

Just thank the Lawd for Danicas outstanding performance, otherwise it would be 1993 all over again:).

Think this is from fontana
I wonder if thats her indycar helmet....

Are drivers particular to their helmets?

Danica-Patrick-Cup-NASCAR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom