All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, maybe because none of them so far have the talent? Women aren't exactly drawn Into racing cars as girls & Motorsport engineering in college like they're drawn Into nursing & political science. The mere fact that there are several female drivers in the sport has broken the mold of a "man's sport". The good ol boys ideal stopped in the 90s when the flashiness of Gordon enlarged the sport to a national, and even a global, scale.

I keep saying, when a woman comes along with the raw talent to beat the guys & a team is willing to take on the press & the PR to pick her up - I'll more than gladly pull for her. Danica just ain't the one.

Yea in your mind women should be barefoot and in the kitchen. Yet you say there's no good ol boys club in NA$CSR.

Uh, maybe because none of them so far have the talent? Women aren't exactly drawn Into racing cars as girls & Motorsport engineering in college like they're drawn Into nursing & political science. The mere fact that there are several female drivers in the sport has broken the mold of a "man's sport". The good ol boys ideal stopped in the 90s when the flashiness of Gordon enlarged the sport to a national, and even a global, scale.

I keep saying, when a woman comes along with the raw talent to beat the guys & a team is willing to take on the press & the PR to pick her up - I'll more than gladly pull for her. Danica just ain't the one.

in the 90s when the flashiness of Gordon enlarged the sport to a national, and even a global, scale.

Gordon was hated and despised by the fans when he came into the sport. This is about the time we started getting decent television coverage.
Women aren't exactly drawn Into racing cars as girls & Motorsport engineering in college like they're drawn Into nursing & political science.

If my daughter were to read this, she would hunt you down and eat your liver... :p

I don't know of anyone here that is saying Danica isn't a race car driver. I think it's pretty clear that she most definitely is.

I seen her drive one, she started it all by herself and everything :D:D

Yea in your mind women should be barefoot and in the kitchen. Yet you say there's no good ol boys club in NA$CSR.
What? Where did that conclusion come from in anything I've said in this forum? Sorry, try again.

I didn't say "there are no good ol boys" but that era is gone.

Gordon was hated and despised by the fans when he came into the sport. This is about the time we started getting decent television coverage.
My point exactly... Everyone hated Gordon for not being a good ol boy and then he dominated all of the good ol boys. Now the sport attracts drivers that mimic Gordon.

I think she was driving a Lumina
Nope she's drivin a Holden Commodore SS V, with a Lumina badge on it. The US Street version is sourced from Australia. Even good ol Government Motors is outsourcing. US union must be lovin it.

I saw that too. Here's the video to prove it.

Sadly, she failed the parallel parking part of the test.

The large plume of smoke confirms the story we got for that mishap. That aint half as bad as the story we got about the pit road light incident sunday :p

I saw that too. Here's the video to prove it.

Sadly, she failed the parallel parking part of the test.

I don't think that's really her fault as the person running the camera clearly hates women. And Bowyer - don't get me started on Bowyer. He only parked there because she drives an SHR car, which is affiliated with HMS, which just happens to be the outfit that Jeff Gordon drives for and he was obviously out to get #24.

I don't think that's really her fault as the person running the camera clearly hates women. And Bowyer - don't get me started on Bowyer. He only parked there because she drives an SHR car, which is affiliated with HMS, which just happens to be the outfit that Jeff Gordon drives for and he was obviously out to get #24.

lol That explains it all. Kyle18fan will be happy. He LOVES confirmed stories. ;)

That was my theory also, I was afraid to tell anyone :rolleyes:

That was my theory also, I was afraid to tell anyone :rolleyes:

I have another theory that involves a women-hating transmission but the good folks at BorgWarner have 'suggested' that I keep my big mouth shut and you do not want those people mad at you!

I have another theory that involves a women-hating transmission but the good folks at BorgWarner have 'suggested' that I keep my big mouth shut and you do not want those people mad at you!

Piss them off and all your vehicles will be stuck in high gear permanently, replacing clutches once a week will will have you filing for bankruptcy within a year or so :(

lol Clearly Danica was set up by the "good ol' boy" network.

Danica was stuck in 4th gear

Overweight Nascar official was stuck to chain link fence and couldnt reach pit road light switch :rolleyes:

Yep, right in to Bowyers back end. I guess her steering wheel was stuck in straight, her gas pedal was stuck in ramming speed, and her brakes were stuck in tough luck mode.

Any Danica predictions for Martinsville?

I'm thinking slightly better than mid pack, 1 lap down.

Any Danica predictions for Martinsville?

I'm thinking slightly better than mid pack, 1 lap down.

I predict she will finish better than about 10 other race car drivers that have rides in the cup series, maybe better :idunno:

Do you really think those cars are going to do that good of a burnout in 4th gear??????It will be lucky to take off let alone do a burnout

With the rear gears they run at a short track and 800+ horsepower, its possible. Im not the one that came up with this story though Mike :D

image.jpg

Odd... that's a funny lookin kitchen :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom