All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We failed to interpret that the same way. What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Sorry for the obligatory commercial but that line was from one of my favorite movies.

then you get what we had here yesterday

You probably already know this but IF Danica wins a race its not going to help her situation, If she wins 2 or 3 in one season then maybe things will improve IMO

I just want to see SHR treat her seriously. Get on the radio and tell she needs to get going and stop playing it safe. IMO, they won't do that and risk the gravy train.

I just want to see SHR treat her seriously. Get on the radio and tell she needs to get going and stop playing it safe. IMO, they won't do that and risk the gravy train.

Pretty sure Tony will say what needs to be said, You can bet your Kyle Busch gear that Harvick will flip the first time she gets in his way :D

she can't get going. she can't drive a nascar.

Pretty sure Tony will say what needs to be said, You can bet your Kyle Busch gear that Harvick will flip the first time she gets in his way :D

You're joking, for sure. I nearly puked when Tony started to yammer about all the good info Danica was giving the team, which even he found useful. :rolleyes:

You're joking, for sure. I nearly puked when Tony started to yammer about all the good info Danica was giving the team, which even he found useful. :rolleyes:

Also heard him flipping out on the radio when she was getting in the way while being lapped, matter of fact all the drivers were commenting that she was in the way. Any driver that cant stay on the lead lap for 20 laps ought to be put back in a NW car. The cup series is supposed to be serious stuff isnt it ??

Also heard him flipping out on the radio when she was getting in the way while being lapped, matter of fact all the drivers were commenting that she was in the way. Any driver that cant stay on the lead lap for 20 laps ought to be put back in a NW car. The cup series is supposed to be serious stuff isnt it ??

Maybe Tony regretted hyping her up so much that she thought she should race him.

IDK. She really hasn't caused wrecks, but she hasn't avoided many either. She's used to being able to jerk the wheel and nail the brakes, and that's the type of thing she needs to un-learn. She is good for the financial end of the sport, but she needs to race or get out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom