All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that FLF. I got a little carried away in my posts about the Shibes.

From one the shibes:

Danica, I wanted to thank you. You were a big motivation for an entire community. Yes, Josh Wise was our hero, but we needed a villain. I am sorry it had to be you, but there is a reason for that. PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE. If you asked me to name a NASCAR driver 2 months ago, I might be able toss out a Bill Elliot, or Dale Earnhardt, but I would have most definitely remembered Danica Patrick. Who wouldn't. While Josh was zooming around with Almendinger, Biffle, and Earnhardt, we always had our eyes on that bright green car. "That's her. That's the one we need to beat..." Between the All Star Vote and a name we all recognized, you became our Nemesis. It's kind of weird, since most here don't even realize that you and Josh used to share a car... And hey, don't think it's real hate or the kind of meanness that "REAL" NASCAR fans might show, no, we needed an opponent in the field of 43.

Think of something else, how big would this have been if it hadn't been you? YOU are partially responsible for many, many new fans, and once things calm down, some of them may begin to follow you as well! So really Danica, take it in stride, as you already have, and know that even though this may feel like some internet joke gone crazy, it, and you really brought a LOT of attention to the sport you love.

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/266itf/thank_you_danica_patrick_serious/cho4m2g

Congratulations on Kansas, keep it up, we'll be watching.

all the young drivers have sought help from the more experienced drivers, nothing new. just being on a top team like she is should just about put you in the top 25 at seasons end. she did get the pole for daytona, and she got a 7th place finish and now she's lost a fan vote fiasco, her 3 highlights imo. really not sure if she'll ever get a win or not but would like to see her racing at least in the top five once or twice to think she can maybe

NA$CAR fans need to all start pulling for Danica to win so she'll the 1st woman modern day racing to win a race because we don't want that honor going to F1 who will have 2 female drivers in 2015.

NA$CAR fans need to all start pulling for Danica to win so she'll the 1st woman modern day racing to win a race because we don't want that honor going to F1 who will have 2 female drivers in 2015.

I dont give a sheet who has the first woman winner. The lifetime movie people can worry about that.

If she ever wins or just becomes consistently strong, I will just respect her for being good at her craft, like any other worthy driver.

I really dont want racing to solve the battle of the sexes and making feminism or whatever happy. I just want good racing plain and simple.

How does rooting for someone translate into them winning a race? If Danica wins, great but no matter how many people want it, it might never happen. Kinda like Jr and winning a title.

Fans don't have that kind of power lol.

Besides, if you watch F1, the only way a female driver is winning in that series is if they have the best engineer and car. Not likely.

What do you consider as modern day racing?

I asked him if Wise was a better driver than Danica and he answered "yes". So I asked him if Wise so good why was he not in better equipment.

Are you dense or just plain stupid?

I literally went two pages back to look for that part of my post wherein I said Wise was better than Danica.

In fact I didn't say one or the other. Just that your litle comparison doesn't take as she has the better equipment and should be doing far better than him in bad equipment.

I never delved into who's better and who's not. For that they need to be in equal or close enough equipment to say one thing or the other.

You really are just trolling for an e-fight at this point to be putting words in my mouth that I never once said.

Relax.

Are you dense or just plain stupid?
tumblr_inline_mvyuwtbUFn1rc2lmd.jpg

NHRA has had 3 women win this year.On the verge of breaking the 100th win by a woman in the NHRA

tumblr_n5msexFnbU1rcpi05o1_500.jpg

So great to see GODADDY and DP thinking community....

On a side note, that kid is as tall as DP! :eek:

[quote="DanicaFreak, post: 780521, ...wonder what she is tellin' Jeff?
[/quote]

Her recipe for corn pudding?

Danica on her haters:

"Every single weekend I go out and I
try as hard as I can and I’ve prepared
as much as I can and I’ve done everything
possible to have a great weekend.
So if somebody on social media tells me that I suck,
or that I should have died in the wreck,
or something like that, I don’t really care what they say.
There’s nothing I could have done
that would be better, so how can I
feel bad at the end of the day if my team and myself know
that I’ve done everything possible then what they say,
you know, those words can’t hurt me.

It disturbs me that people tell her that she should have died.

Ive seen it posted but to see it graphically...WOW
The man on her right is well over 6 feet tall & the kid to her left is black so theyre known to be taller. Kids these days are also monsters. All those hormones they put in school food

Part of being a good crew chief is adapting with your driver, knowing what their strengths are. The crew chief/driver relationship is so important. I don't think the team has been giving her bad cars but maybe they've been missing the set up for Danica just a bit.

Fight @ bristol

1. Danica: This is what fans love! They love a red flag at the end of Bristol. This is Bristol!
  2. Brandon: Harvick always has somebody happy with him at Bristol.
  3. Danica: Is there a fight?? Oh yeah! I can see it down there, I think. Hey, remind me when we come back to a short track especially, let's look at different locations for rear-view mirrors on the left side. It's just hard to see getting into my pitbox and stuff like that. It's just kind of about eye level. There's a hole below it to see, but it's just a little bit difficult. So let's just look at some other rear-view mirror options.
  4. Tony: All right. You got it.
  5. Danica: Right now the rear-view mirror is covering up the awesome fight!

Danica on her haters:

"Every single weekend I go out and I
try as hard as I can and I’ve prepared
as much as I can and I’ve done everything
possible to have a great weekend.
So if somebody on social media tells me that I suck,
or that I should have died in the wreck,
or something like that, I don’t really care what they say.
There’s nothing I could have done
that would be better, so how can I
feel bad at the end of the day if my team and myself know
that I’ve done everything possible then what they say,
you know, those words can’t hurt me.

It disturbs me that people tell her that she should have died.

JFC I don't care who is driving a racecar who wishes death on them?!! Sick Phucks.

Watching the nationwide race right now. Regan Smith is the back up for Jeff Gordon tomorrow because he's having back spasms!!!!!? ****!

Smith is on standby incase Jeff needs a swap

The point is.... Jeff Gordon is having a dream season, feeling "20 years younger" when just a couple years ago he was dying in the racecar, giving the media all kinds of retirement quotes.. and now his back might be all ****** up again.

BTW, I meant to put all this in the random thread. Sorry guys.

The point is.... Jeff Gordon is having a dream season, feeling "20 years younger" when just a couple years ago he was dying in the racecar, giving the media all kinds of retirement quotes.. and now his back might be all ****** up again.

BTW, I meant to put all this in the random thread. Sorry guys.
He's already in the chase. In the worst case scenario he has to miss a few races to heal and he's already got the post season locked. Hes underrated for his toughness though. Hes raced sick, pretty much throwing up in the car and won 4 in a row. Raced with holes in his gloves & hands and won at Sonoma. I think he'll be fine after his resting today. You dont race for 20+ years and win 89 races without missing a start while being a *****.

He's already in the chase. In the worst case scenario he has to miss a few races to heal and he's already got the post season locked. Hes underrated for his toughness though. Hes raced sick, pretty much throwing up in the car and won 4 in a row. Raced with holes in his gloves & hands and won at Sonoma. I think he'll be fine after his resting today. You dont race for 20+ years and win 89 races without missing a start while being a *****.

Just a bit concerned it can be the beginning of a bigger problem.

Danica was 3rd fastest in the last practice session and qualified 4th. If they can keep a good car under her for 600 miles, this will be the first race that i actually feel that she just may have a legit chance of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom