All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now who's making excuses for Wise? Answer my questions.
That's not an excuse, it's true. To actually try to compare stats between the two in Cup (PPR just stopped their S&P strategy this year) is asinine.

If Danica is truly turning a corner, good for her.

Great qual run for Danica today. Let's see how she handles it in race trim

Why dont you put them in equal equipment then get back with the same questions.

Such a nonsensical comparison.
Hey your the one that says she sucks as a driver, so she's doing better than Wise just because of her equipment? Put Wise in an IndyCar and see how high a finish he gets.
Make up your mind does she suck as a driver or not.

Hey your the one that says she sucks as a driver, so she's doing better than Wise just because of her equipment? Put Wise in an IndyCar and see how high a finish he gets.
Make up your mind does she suck as a driver or not.

As far as I can see she doesn't measure up with the big boys. Nor does Wise for that matter but what you're doing in comparing the two of them when one has the very clear advantage is crazy to me.

Danica has a good race and everyone has an orgams over that. Cool your horses man. She should have been doing that long ago with the top notch equipment she's in.

As for the indy comment, what are you even talking about?

This is a NASCAR board and a NASCAR only discussion so bringing that she would do better in indy is totally irrelevant.

As far as I can see she doesn't measure up with the big boys. Nor does Wise for that matter but what you're doing in comparing the two of them when one has the very clear advantage is crazy to me.

Danica has a good race and everyone has an orgams over that. Cool your horses man. She should have been doing that long ago with the top notch equipment she's in.

As for the indy comment, what are you even talking about?

This is a NASCAR board and a NASCAR only discussion so bringing that she would do better in indy is totally irrelevant.
How long has Wise been racing stock cars? If he's so damned good why is he not in better equipment?

Getting a p4 qualifying spot in one of Nascars marquee events seems like a much bigger deal than the all star vote to me.

I would just try to heal, forgive and move on. Perhaps recite some Jack Handy quotes to soothe the nerves.

I think Danica has really turned a corner. This is gonna be sweet.

Plus she is not satisfied with just a good run...

Patrick: 'Being P1 in the second group, I'm a little disappointed I'm not on the pole'

I think he's having a little fun is all.

I'm happy for Danica but I'm still skeptical. Doing well in Kansas and Charlotte is one thing, being fast where Danica as a driver has to do more is another. That said, it is going in the right direction. I think they did figure something out, maybe Kevin in her ear has been the right voice.. who knows?

Lets see Danica haul the old road runner round these tracks

Love to see it--she is very fit and when she was driving Indy cars she had very muscular forearms. Kurt has said what it takes to wheel one of those cars around.....

You know, I don't get it. There's not ONE negative post in this entire thread about Danica Patrick so what's the point of this post? Is it to goad people into making some or what?

I just don't get it :idunno:
Good point...

Danica sucks!

Its fixed!

JJ and Danica BOTH got good runs?!! Impossible...WWE anyone?

Brian(Vince) France(McMahon)???

No way she'll finish anywhere near there!

I give her til lap 5 to be outside the top 10..

I wonder how her bf likes her in black leather? Oops.. too far?

:D ;)

DAMMIT, NOW I'M THINKING ABOUT HER IN BLACK LEATHER!

Well, there goes any hint of productivity I've had for this morning.

130425-danica-patrick1_210x305.jpg

I have said before I wish she would stop doing those....But she is not going to pretend shes a guy. I respect her for keeping her femininity....and she has said it herself..she wants to look like hallie berry in a swimsuit and win races. I would like to see more races won than SI covers posed for...

He said Wise doesn't measure up to the big boys either, yet you're claiming he said he's "so damned good". Some of you are just looking for a fight.
I asked him if Wise was a better driver than Danica and he answered "yes". So I asked him if Wise so good why was he not in better equipment.

Why stop doing something that's not going to last forever? She probably makes good money doing it and eventually those calls will stop.. probably be done before her racing career is over.

He's not an attractive woman.

But doge-gone it hes popular....

lol

I have an issue with these doge-ers who *MOST* will likley never watch a race in person and who do not want to--they just want to "mess with the interwebs". The ones who become legit fans I welcome...

Im not saying she shouldn't... but in my opinion those pictures are one of the biggest reason shes as famous as she is. That's my problem with it. Sorry but she hasn't done anything other than be a girl in a race car and there's more of those. When I first heard of her I saw those pictures first, before that she was most likely just another girl trying to make it in racing. She got that GoDaddy contract out of it and good for her, she sold herself well... but it's my opinion that she used her body to get where she is. Like I said, good for her.. she's smart, but I don't respect her as a race car driver because of that.

However she has started to show some promise on the track.. finally. I do hope she does well and I know it's good for the sport if she does.. I just think that if any other hot girl who likes to race did the same thing they could have the same results.

Last edited:
So, I have to admit that I do admire Danica as a driver. I mean yes, she's not exactly setting the NASCAR world on fire, yet. However, week in and week out I hear about how she's talking to other drivers, other crew members on how to be a better driver. Despite your own opinion of her, you have to admit that it's admirable that she is trying to improve herself and is seeking help. I think all of that is starting to pay off dividends for her.

So, I have to admit that I do admire Danica as a driver. I mean yes, she's not exactly setting the NASCAR world on fire, yet. However, week in and week out I hear about how she's talking to other drivers, other crew members on how to be a better driver. Despite your own opinion of her, you have to admit that it's admirable that she is trying to improve herself and is seeking help. I think all of that is starting to pay off dividends for her.

Thats why I follow her...she is soo positive..learning from harvick and mark martin...shes just doing things right. She is very accessible in her interviews..

When she wins the world is gonna go insane.

Thats why I follow her...she is soo positive..learning from harvick and mark martin...shes just doing things right. She is very accessible in her interviews..

When she wins the world is gonna go insane.

Didn't she also seek help from Kurt Busch, at least for the Kansas Race?

I have said before I wish she would stop doing those....But she is not going to pretend shes a guy. I respect her for keeping her femininity....and she has said it herself..she wants to look like hallie berry in a swimsuit and win races. I would like to see more races won than SI covers posed for...

Like yeah, instead of all of that slung all over the hood of a Corvette, how about some footage of her MAKING A FREAKIN' PASS! OMG that damn gif! LOL I don't see her in black leather. I see THAT DAMN PASS! Can't.....get.....it.....out....of.....my.....head! LOL

But doge-gone it hes popular....

lol

I have an issue with these doge-ers who *MOST* will likley never watch a race in person and who do not want to--they just want to "mess with the interwebs". The ones who become legit fans I welcome...

Yeah but at the same time, those people are also putting in real money to support the team.. apparently raising $5,000 recently. Plus, not everyone can go to a cup race. my nearest track is four hours away.

Yeah but at the same time, those people are also putting in real money to support the team.. apparently raising $5,000 recently. Plus, not everyone can go to a cup race. my nearest track is four hours away.

Agreed...my issue is with the ones who dont care about nascar just their own agenda

Anyone have a youtube of her qualifying lap? for charlotte? Im at work and for some reason I can watch them when its embedded here but not on youtube lol.

I had family commitments and "teenage girl type stuff" clogged my DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom