All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will...and watch the world change
The only world that will change is yours. If she wins - big whoop. Its another fuel mileage win if she ever wins. She'll never outrace the top dogs. Her only claim to fame is one 7th place finish after 3 years in cup & many more in nationwide. Her other claim to fame is sitting in a race car due to money & sex appeal.

She will...and watch the world change

How will the world change? Will the heavens split open and will Jesus reveal himself or something?

She won't do what hasn't already been done before. If she ever win one day it will just be a win.

How will the world change? Will the heavens split open and will Jesus reveal himself or something?

She won't do what hasn't already been done before. If she ever win one day it will just be a win.

motor racing becomes a world wide story on every newscast....and NASCAR coffers get filled. Stands are filled to the brim...watch it will happen.

First female NASCAR driver to win a race...thats history...

Im a fan..just like any one..I just want my driver to win. The first one for Patrick will be huge, and when she gets 2 or 3 just wait.

indycar is not the stage that NASCAR is.

Right, because NASCAR is killing it in TV ratings this year.

Those who don't care about NASCAR will continue to not care about NASCAR. One driver winning one race isn't going to change that. Despite Danica finishing 7th at Kansas, Charlotte TV ratings were still down from last year as they have been the entire season and the whole Diamond Tower was still covered with giant flags.

Right, because NASCAR is killing it in TV ratings this year.h

Those who don't care about NASCAR will continue to not care about NASCAR. One driver winning one race isn't going to change that. Despite Danica finishing 7th at Kansas, Charlotte TV ratings were still down from last year as they have been the entire season and the whole Diamond Tower was still covered with giant flags.

you heard the fans cheer at dega when she took the lead...

IMHO, its gonna make a huge difference. I just feel the best thing for NASCAR is a Patrick win.

Cue phantom caution.... ;)

Im a fan..just like any one..I just want my driver to win. The first one for Patrick will be huge, and when she gets 2 or 3 just wait.
I don't have that much time.:D

NHRA just got their 100th win by a woman and not many people know and their women are hotter.

indycar is not the stage that NASCAR is.
She was on Japanese soil, definitely a big economic location.
The only downer was that it was in the early USA am hours, and I agree that a Nascar win would be a huge deal, bigger than an old IRL win.

But the odds of her winning a cup race are almost impossible. She just needs to get better and able to run good complete races routinely. That alone would be an incredible accomplishment.

I just do not get the 'what a cup win by her would mean' talk. Aside from Kansas she hasn't made herself a serious candidate to win.

Talking of a cup win by her at this stage just invites ridicule imo.

plus WHEN she wins a race she will be able to pick ANY team. :)

She could probably do that now considering she has full season sponsorship.
I doubt there is any team in Cup that would not pick her up if they had a spot open. Not because of her 'ability', but because she comes with full sponsorship which is harder and harder to get these days.

She could probably do that now considering she has full season sponsorship.
I doubt there is any team in Cup that would not pick her up if they had a spot open. Not because of her 'ability', but because she comes with full sponsorship which is harder and harder to get these days.
She also comes with a ton of money she doesnt deserve.

lol Lots of people don't deserve the money they get. I can't fault her for raking in all she can.
Who here wouldn't take all they money they could get if they had the chance whether they deserved it or not?
If someone is willing to give it to her, she'd be a fool not to take it.

lol Lots of people don't deserve the money they get. I can't fault her for raking in all she can.
Who here wouldn't take all they money they could get if they had the chance whether they deserved it or not?
If someone is willing to give it to her, she'd be a fool not to take it.
Ive never understood that logic. I'd rather be winning or having good performances rather than raking in money. Why do football players leave superbowl caliber teams for teams who can barely win 7 games? Money. Id much rather be winning playoff games & going to superbowls way before playing schitty for money.

This week finds Patrick making yet another attempt at breaking a Janet Guthrie set record. In her 1977 entry at the track now marketed as The Monster Mile, Guthrie finished 11th in the grueling 500 lap event of the time.

Patrick has failed to better Guthrie’s historic mark in the less demanding 400 lap events of today. She did, however, become the first woman to finish 24th as well as the first woman to finish 31st on the one mile, high banked race track. Her 28th starting position for today’s race is her new personal best at this facility.

It doesn't make any difference how good or bad of a driver she is as long as she is not a danger to the other competitors "which she's not"...If she is the one that went out and busted her butt to secure enough sponsorship money to follow her dream of racing in the top level of any type of motorsport, then she deserves it. I hear so many fans say that this driver or that driver deserves to be at a certain level because of their driving ability. I disagree... it takes a lot of money to run in the top level and you only deserve to be as high of a level as your racing funds will allow. If you want to race at the top level...then you had better get your arse out there and start knocking on more doors. And, that is exactly what she did.

It doesn't make any difference how good or bad of a driver she is as long as she is not a danger to the other competitors "which she's not"...If she is the one that went out and busted her butt to secure enough sponsorship money to follow her dream of racing in the top level of any type of motorsport, then she deserves it. I hear so many fans say that this driver or that driver deserves to be at a certain level because of their driving ability. I disagree... it takes a lot of money to run in the top level and you only deserve to be as high of a level as your racing funds will allow. If you want to race at the top level...then you had better get your arse out there and start knocking on more doors. And, that is exactly what she did.
At the national level you better have talent. I'd rather see talent than marketing tools out there racing but to each their own.

0056_zyhvxo_fg.png

At the national level you better have talent. I'd rather see talent than marketing tools out there racing but to each their own.
I understand that, but my post wasn't about what we as fans would like to see in a driver, it was more directed towards if racers deserve the money they get. And, Danica deserves every dollar she can get because she has worked her azz off for it.

Last edited:
Danica deserves every dollar she can get because she has worked her azz off for it.
What truck races or championships has she won? What nationwude races ot championships has she won? What nascar awards has she won on the track? What has she earned in a stock car developmental series that makes her worthy of a professional nascar driver? Please enlighten me on how she worked her ass off to get into the cup series.

The only way she has worked her ass off is in the gym to sell her body for an income.

I understand that, but my post wasn't about what we as fans would like to see in a driver, it was more directed towards if racers deserve the money they get. And, Danica deserves every dollar she can get because she has worked her azz off for it.
A lot more luck and circumstance goes into "earning" sponsorships and endorsements, although I will say for the most part race purse money is earned.

What truck races or championships has she won? What nationwude races ot championships has she won? What nascar awards has she won on the track? What has she earned in a stock car developmental series that makes her worthy of a professional nascar driver? Please enlighten me on how she worked her ass off to get into the cup series.

The only way she has worked her ass off is in the gym to sell her body for an income.

She is hot.

And, she is ahead of Kurt Busch in the points... :p

Don't try to change the subject. your initial post had nothing to do with her accomplishments in Nascar. It was about her not deserving money she had secured. And that's what i was discussing. Your first 4 questions in this post can be disregarded because no one will achieve those accomplishments until they secure money, unless a team has a enough faith in their driving ability to sign them on pro bono. "And that's not her". If you are nieve enough to think she has only worked her azz off in the gym, then i suggest you go out and try to secure 15 million dollars for what ever your favorite thing you love to do in life is...and then get back to me and tell me how that worked out for you.;)

Don't try to change the subject. your initial post had nothing to do with her accomplishments in Nascar. It was about her not deserving money she had secured. And that's what i was discussing. Your first 4 questions in this post can be disregarded because no one will achieve those accomplishments until they secure money, unless a team has a enough faith in their driving ability to sign them on pro bono. "And that's not her". If you are nieve enough to think she has only worked her azz off in the gym, then i suggest you go out and try to secure 15 million dollars for what ever your favorite thing you love to do in life is...and then get back to me and tell me how that worked out for you.;)
Sorry Im not a woman and dont have a rich father to get me started and the media outlet to run my name every day.

i remember the same thing being said about dale jr and tony stewart years ago when they didn't make i believe it was the bud shootout. racing is about winning to me and there's just too much praise given to not winning right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom