All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
While she once again failed to better a mark set by Janet Guthrie, Patrick became the first woman to finish as high 23rd since Guthrie stopped driving in NASCAR cup competition at Dover.

The stellar performance raised her personal best at Dover in cup competition. Unofficially, a solid second of three drivers four laps down, she was only one position behind Brett Moffitt. Moffitt, 22, was in his first Sprint Cup race driving for the powerhouse Jay Robinson Racing in a Toyota borrowed from MWR.

With steady improvement showing, we load it up and go to Pocono where yet another Janet Guthrie record awaits. Brett Moffitt is not, as yet, entered in the race making her chances one position better.

Steller performance? Lmao i've laid off giving props to Danica for the Kansas race but her perfromances since have been anything but stellar

While she once again failed to better a mark set by Janet Guthrie, Patrick became the first woman to finish as high 23rd since Guthrie stopped driving in NASCAR cup competition at Dover.

The stellar performance raised her personal best at Dover in cup competition. Unofficially, a solid second of three drivers four laps down, she was only one position behind Brett Moffitt. Moffitt, 22, was in his first Sprint Cup race driving for the powerhouse Jay Robinson Racing in a Toyota borrowed from MWR.

With steady improvement showing, we load it up and go to Pocono where yet another Janet Guthrie record awaits. Brett Moffitt is not, as yet, entered in the race making her chances one position better.
lol

I love how often these posts go straight over so many heads.

Clarences posts are sometimes tongue in cheek, yes.

:cheers:

danica1.jpg

It’s no secret that NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. are dating.

On Sunday the driver of the No. 10 Go Daddy Chevrolet SS wore a t-shirt reminding everyone. The front of Patrick’s t-shirt reads “Keelan’s my boy” a reference to teammate Kevin Harvick’s son while the back of it says “Ricky’s my man.”

http://tireball.com/nascar/2014/06/...nny-t-shirt-about-shr-and-ricky-stenhouse-jr/

danica1.jpg

It’s no secret that NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. are dating.

On Sunday the driver of the No. 10 Go Daddy Chevrolet SS wore a t-shirt reminding everyone. The front of Patrick’s t-shirt reads “Keelan’s my boy” a reference to teammate Kevin Harvick’s son while the back of it says “Ricky’s my man.”

http://tireball.com/nascar/2014/06/...nny-t-shirt-about-shr-and-ricky-stenhouse-jr/
Jesus. That kid already has Harvick's hairline and he aint even outta diapers yet

"we’re running really good laps. We’d just lost a few laps by that point and couldn’t get them back"

Lol good laps compared to what, Josh Wise? She was a lap down by lap 50. Went downhill from there. Down several laps & then caught too fast entering & exiting pit road. Down some more laps.

Pretty much a normal day for Danica.

"we’re running really good laps. We’d just lost a few laps by that point and couldn’t get them back"

Lol good laps compared to what, Josh Wise? She was a lap down by lap 50. Went downhill from there. Down several laps & then caught too fast entering & exiting pit road. Down some more laps.

So what did she do reach under the hood and pull the spark plug wires? My question to Tony is why didn't she drive the Kansas car in her next 1.5 mile track?

i found this funny..It’d be interesting to see where we would have finished had we not had that penalty...like getting lapped before that penalty didn't really count

Soild top 25 finish. She said herself she sees a climb to finshing in the top 20 then 10s and then wins. If she jumps over some of that fine and good, but progress is coming......

I just wish it was faster. GO DANICA!

i found this funny..It’d be interesting to see where we would have finished had we not had that penalty...like getting lapped before that penalty didn't really count

Get some laps back with pit road strategy, stay out of trouble...maybe top 15?

do you really think she's gonna go from running laps down to all of a sudden running in the top and winning. she's probably on the best team she will ever be on. other than being a pretty female among men she really offers nothing

Get some laps back with pit road strategy, stay out of trouble...maybe top 15?
as fast as the leader was putting cars a lap down, don't believe getting laps back was much of an option. but even if she somehow got back on the lead lap, don't believe she would have stayed there.

do you really think she's gonna go from running laps down to all of a sudden running in the top and winning. she's probably on the best team she will ever be on. other than being a pretty female among men she really offers nothing

your opinion....

your opinion....
i do love your dedication to her, much respect to you for that. as much as i'm a whoever is in a penske car, my favorite driver between you and me is ryan newman, so it's not like he's kicking butt, but let's keep that to ourself okay.

i do love your dedication to her, much respect to you for that. as much as i'm a whoever is in a penske car, my favorite driver between you and me is ryan newman, so it's not like he's setting kicking butt, but let's keep that to ourself okay.

Every fan loves their driver. Kudos to you, pudge.

Every fan loves their driver. Kudos to you, pudge.
DanicaFreak i will say this about you, as much trash that has been said about your girl, you take it all in stride, you don't get nasty and rude, and that is why you have my respect. you seem like the kind of person i would watch races with and cut-up about each others favorite. can't say that about every member when their driver is being slammed. you are a great example of how to act and danica should proud to have a fan like you and this forum should as well.

I will just say Im a fan of my driver for her driving and her personality. Followed her since indycar. I mean this with all the respect in the world but I do not have to defend my fandom to anyone just like any other fan would not have to defend theirs.

Thanks.

Nascar did not want her to beat Brett Moffit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom