Bounty on Kyle Busch

I get what his intent is but all this will accomplish is bring out the cry babies that don't want cup drivers in the lower levels.

Scared me there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is what gives me a headache. I kinda believe Harvick knows nobody is nuts enough and his money is safe.

I think Kevin knows his money was safe but still wanted to get a little action going. Hell it would take more then the bounty money to field the truck.

If that is the case with the regular season drivers, he would cry like a baby when he got put into the wall. That is not a bad idea come to think of it. :p

If that is the case with the regular season drivers, he would cry like a baby when he got put into the wall. That is not a bad idea come to think of it. :p

I think you would have have to stipulate that if Kyle gets wrecked, you don't get the money.

Harvick’s marketing company could do some stuff with this. :rolleyes:

And KBM has lots of hardware.

Didn't take long to get a potential player.:) I can't remember the last time Hamlin was in a truck

Harvick , you evil genius you. lol. I think this is gonna grow some legs. But Im still confused on if they have to beat him all 4 or just 1.

Pride. I know people say Kyle runs it for ego, which he does, but watching the truck race yesterday made me think otherwise. It seemed like a business decision. It gives him an opportunity to measure his equipment, and specifically, his drivers. Kyle knows he can win his trucks, and he knows the CC he is paying can call a race. His drivers aren't nearly as talented but it at least allows him to make decisions regarding staffing his team. This was an issue last year, and no offense to his drivers last year, but he was right. Kyle wants his drivers to win. They aren't cup champions, but it at least let's him know where his organization is at. Biffle won a truck race after years of retirement. His drivers SHOULD be competing for wins and championships.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom