Bounty on Kyle Busch

I agree, the bounty should be given to a truck regular .

I like the suggestions Kevin is receiving about the bounty.Different opinions about monetary disbursement is always refreshing. It will be interesting to see how things play out,. In reality Kyle is pretty dominant in trucks, and I like the possibility of him winning all 5 of his races this year. In the end, Kyle himself would probably match Kevin's bounty..For Charity....

A Cup driver offering money to other Cup drivers. Either give it to a Trucker or charity.
Did you see how this started? It was started by a fan telling Harvick that Kyle Busch made her start watching the Trucks because he was in it so Harvick wanted to bring more eyes to the sport and offered the money to The Cup drivers too come beat him. FYI, if no one beats him they are gonna donate it to Charity.

I saw your original post. I just looked at it again and saw nothing about charity. If that's the plan, great.
Since the original tweet by Harvick, Marcus Lemonis has put up another 50 grand then Kyle Busch asked what would he get if he won and his wife suggested the money go to the Bundle Of Joy Charity and Harvick said he was in. All in all good stuff and smart by Kevin.

I'd like to see Greg Biffle take them up on that and open up a can of Kyle Busch whup ass.

Since the original tweet by Harvick, Marcus Lemonis has put up another 50 grand then Kyle Busch asked what would he get if he won and his wife suggested the money go to the Bundle Of Joy Charity and Harvick said he was in. All in all good stuff and smart by Kevin.

It looks to me this is gaining traction.

I'd like to see Dale Jrs and Jeff Gordons face after Lemonis challenged them to join in lol. like wtf? Dudes spendin my money!

Then why ask me if I saw how this started when I ask why the money isn't going to charity?
Dude, why do you want to argue all the time? I told you it got started by Harvick getting more eyes on the sport using Cup drivers and it morphed from there then included charity. Do some leg work yourself. Damn

It's raining in Vegas. Harvick hit the blackjack tables last night and went on a heater. That's where he's getting the extra 50K to throw around.

Odds are 5/1 if he bets himself to win tomorrow he can cover the whole 250K for this adventure. Kevin's money manager.

Couldn’t Denny for example find a sponsor (or sponsor finds him) and take that to a current TRD truck team for a one off to try to cash in on the Kyle Bounty? I would think that would be beneficial for that team to have a Cup guy run their stuff, they’d at the very least gain exposure to maybe try to grab a new sponsor or two. I don’t see any downside to Harvick/Kyle bounty, I find it very old school actually. Back in the day, I know short track promoters used to have bounty’s to try to lure other drivers from other tracks if one driver kept winning at their track. I also see zero downside to Kyle racing in lower series and in truck specifically...he’s racing in his own team, which I would think he’s trying to withhold sponsor agreements and see how his own equipment is

Dude, why do you want to argue all the time? I told you it got started by Harvick getting more eyes on the sport using Cup drivers and it morphed from there then included charity. Do some leg work yourself. Damn
See your post #46, please. You're the one who jumped in my s#!t. If there's an argument, you started it up.

As to leg work, you're the one who asked if I'd seen your first post, as if the charity donation had already been mentioned there. I could have Googled the five people mentioned in the discussion prior to your #54 and not have known to check on Busch's wife too.

Feel free to put me on 'Ignore'. Indeed, I encourage you to do so.

See your post #46, please. You're the one who jumped in my s#!t. If there's an argument, you started it up.

As to leg work, you're the one who asked if I'd seen your first post, as if the charity donation had already been mentioned there. I could have Googled the five people mentioned in the discussion prior to your #54 and not have known to check on Busch's wife too.

Feel free to put me on 'Ignore'. Indeed, I encourage you to do so.
Jumped your ****? I asked you a question because i didnt know if you had seen how it actually started and I told you about the charity part. Sorry about your skin being so thin you think that was an attack and no I wont put you on ignore but you can do that to me. Have a great race day.

Jumped your ****? I asked you a question because i didnt know if you had seen how it actually started and I told you about the charity part. Sorry about your skin being so thin you think that was an attack and no I wont put you on ignore but you can do that to me. Have a great race day.
I think when I get in a future argument with one of the valued members here on Racing-Forums.com I will sign off with “Have Great Raceday” . Sorry I’m stealing it.

This would actually provide positive energy, buzz, and fun into the Truck races. Perhaps not enough small team or series regular focus --

BUT, if this KyBu Challenge was part of a limited run of Truck races, then I'd be very satisfied watching it unfold. This is the Black Hat trophy run for KyBu. :)

(I stopped short of throwing my boot at the TV at the end of Act II on Friday Night, and just turned it off instead of watching KyBu celebrate a one-sided butt whoopin...)

Harvick is from Bakersfield.

In spite of that, he turned out to be a smart guy. Makes a direct investment in his sport. You don’t see that every day.
I wonder if Kevin has ever had breakfast at Zingos in Bakersfield. :)

The truck races are much more fun to watch when there are no Cup drivers there leading every single lap.

I agree 100%. I got suckered into watching Friday night, and now I probably won't watch another Truck race Kyle is in the rest of the year. With him there, it's about as interesting as hunting deer penned up in someone's back yard.

I wonder if Kevin has ever had breakfast at Zingos in Bakersfield. :)

Buck Owens Boulevard. Love Bakersfield - if ever there was a city of contrasts, this is it.

Kevin is an 08’er. That’s what folks from Oildale call themselves. There are no gated communities in that neighborhood.

I think when I get in a future argument with one of the valued members here on Racing-Forums.com I will sign off with “Have Great Raceday” . Sorry I’m stealing it.
Not if I steal it first..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey Snappy, I hear you have been talking smack about ol jaqua. I'm done with whatever you have to say!

I don't want to hear it, and maybe we'll follow up next week. I'm storming out! Have a good race day next Sunday!!!

I stormed out!

;)

Hey Snappy, I hear you have been talking smack about ol jaqua. I'm done with whatever you have to say!

I don't want to hear it, and maybe we'll follow up next week. I'm storming out! Have a good race day next Sunday!!!

I stormed out!

;)

Have a good race day...next Sunday

Back
Top Bottom