Bounty on Kyle Busch

Ever wonder how come they limit the Cup drivers in the feeder series?

It's because of some perception that it hurts the sport to allow Cup drivers to run in the lower series. I ask where is the proof in that? What fun would this sport be if half or more of everyone wasnt griping or complaining about something? You know all of the Nascar critics and haters who just cant help but watch the races? If I was Kyle Busch I'd say F it all and close up KBM if they wouldn't let me race. Wouldn't that be wonderful for the sport if he did that?

Thats Great. Charles and I worked together in the K&N Series a few years ago with PPM Motorsports out of Virginia. He's a super nice guy and so glad he is gonna get a shot.
He did Friesen a good job, since they switched brands and personnel this year, they haven't been running that well.

Love how there’s absolutely zero outrage and some excitement when Larson and Chase announce they’re running Truck races. The hypocrisy is unbelievable lol. (For the record I don’t care when cup guys do it)
It isn't hypocrisy. Chase and Larson are doing it for fun/a publicity stunt. Kyle does it far more often

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I’m gonna go out and eat worms...

But that is the compelling piece of all this -- Kyle Busch with his attitude is on top of the hay bails, and the other goat wannabes are eating off the sides until one decides to mount that same mound. (Hey, I live in North Georgia -- I see this occasionally) :D

KBM's equipment isn't at a higher level IMO, it's the fact that a cup driver is in the seat. They(4 trucks) were beat by an underfunded single truck Toyota team Hattori for the title in 2018, KBM didn't make the final round in 2019, and so far this year Hattori has the fastest Yotas in the points and Ford/Enfinger has the only win besides the cup driver. He IS the king of the little leagues and the hype that follows by the fan boys in the booth gives the casual fan that impression.

Hatori beat them with a driver that had a significant amount of experience in the top levels of NASCAR, and even in that case a driver with very little NASCAR experience in Noah finished 2nd to him. Look at the guys they had last year, again guys with very little Nascar experience and when they put the Biff in the truck for one race, after being out of NASCAR for a couple years he puts the thing in victory lane.

I mean I get why he's running these races to bring money into KBM and he's given a ton of young drivers a shot. But like I've said before given his level of talent and equipment compared to everyone else in the field it would really be embarrassing if he doesn't win.

It isn't hypocrisy. Chase and Larson are doing it for fun/a publicity stunt. Kyle does it far more often

It's either okay or it isn't. I hate to break it to ya but having elective outrage is the textbook definition of hypocrisy. And as usual, it's the same KB haters. Won't they be butthurt when he wins anyways lol

It's either okay or it isn't. I hate to break it to ya but having elective outrage is the textbook definition of hypocrisy. And as usual, it's the same KB haters. Won't they be butthurt when he wins anyways lol
So Kyle should continue to get cheap wins, stink up the show and have no opposition for doing so.

What happens if Kyle just so happens to DNF? Do they get the prize money for finishing ahead of him automatically?

:p

So Kyle should continue to get cheap wins, stink up the show and have no opposition for doing so.

I can’t believe this is still going over some of your heads. I’m not the one that complains about cup guys in lower divisions. I don’t care. At all. It’s a lot of fans both on this forum and other forms of social media that have whined, complained, and championed the “no cup drivers” rule. And these same fans are now excited because Larson and Chase are fan favorites. Showing they don’t care about the integrity of the sport or yada, yada, they’re simply anybody but Busch fans. Which is what I’ve always suspected

I can’t believe this is still going over some of your heads. I’m not the one that complains about cup guys in lower divisions. I don’t care. At all. It’s a lot of fans both on this forum and other forms of social media that have whined, complained, and championed the “no cup drivers” rule. And these same fans are now excited because Larson and Chase are fan favorites. Showing they don’t care about the integrity of the sport or yada, yada, they’re simply anybody but Busch fans. Which is what I’ve always suspected

^^^^^ That's the whole crux of the matter you summed it up nicely. These rules limiting cup drivers in the trucks and Xfinity series were put into place to appease a loud and vocal wrongheaded majority of Kyle Busch haters. And I say that as a card carrying Kyle Busch hater myself.

No-one can point to any real evidence that Cup drivers competing in the lower tiers hurt anything about the sport. It's all a bunch of emotional meaningless BS used to keep Kyle Busch off the track. The lower tiers have been wussified and the competition made lesser.

^^^^^ That's the whole crux of the matter you summed it up nicely. These rules limiting cup drivers in the trucks and Xfinity series were put into place to appease a loud and vocal wrongheaded majority of Kyle Busch haters. And I say that as a card carrying Kyle Busch hater myself.

No-one can point to any real evidence that Cup drivers competing in the lower tiers hurt anything about the sport. It's all a bunch of emotional meaningless BS used to keep Kyle Busch off the track. The lower tiers have been wussified and the competition made lesser.

Yep!!! 100%
As a fan I hate to see one driver stink up the show, but if you ask the racers........ Every. Single. One. worth a damn will tell you that they want to beat the best of the best.
The haters won.

No, I think it's going over the heads of all the Kyle Busch fans that don't understand the difference. Kyle has what, 500 something Cup starts? 50+ Cup wins, a couple Cup championships. He would run every Truck/Xfinity race if he could, and doing it in the best equipment.

Less accomplished Cup drivers running an occasional Truck/Xfinity race is completely different, but the Kyle Busch fans refuse to acknowledge this. They would rather cry about everyone being mean and unfair to poor little Kyle.

They would rather cry about everyone being mean and unfair to poor little Kyle.
It’s adequately beaten down by the high pitched whine of his detractors.

NB - “high pitched whine” TM

Poor guy.
I had a dream last night there was an Xfinity race at Daytona, Eliot was leading, and Kyle had a huge run out of 4 and passed 5 cars in line without help, and then took the lead. Going into 1, he blocked Eliot down low, went airborne, flipped twice and then bounced up into the fence like Ricky Craven in 96. Then, they showed a close up replay, Kyle got out looking pissed, but had a small limp.

Then Kyle Petty was ranting an laughing at the guy who bet him that these cars won't go airborne this year. Lol

Back
Top Bottom