Charlotte --- 600 RACE thread

Good for MTJ. He had this one coming. Can he slow the **** down now please?

Finally, he closed the deal, and what a dominate fashion , awesome Truex

392 out of 400?? Un-freaking-real!! - CONGRATS!

btw - who was the blonde w the pixie cut? They should have had a graphic.

right there, pet peeve, turn your damn phone horizontally​

392 out of 400?? Un-freaking-real!! - CONGRATS!

btw - who was the blonde w the pixie cut? They should have had a graphic.
That was Truex's girl friend

No cautions for things that normally draw cautions. Good thing for NASCAR that every fan wants Truex to win because this is easily the worst race I've seen. Ever.

He dominated the race.

No Michigan and Indy were by far the worst races I have seen, this was not even that bad. A lot more going on than what we see.

I want some of those moving heads in VL

I don't think those things deserved cautions, but in an era where they throw cautions for balloons, that was some BS. It's the lack of consistency that pisses off most fans
Yeah seriously. Kyle pretty much knocked the wall down. :confused:

I don't think those things deserved cautions, but in an era where they throw cautions for balloons, that was some BS. It's the lack of consistency that pisses off most fans
yeah figured for sure they would throw the caution for kyle busch considering how hard he hit the wall and the fact that he came back up on the track in the corner

it's that kind of stuff that makes people question nascar's integrity

yeah figured for sure they would throw the caution for kyle busch considering how hard he hit the wall and the fact that he came back up on the track in the corner

it's that kind of stuff that makes people question nascar's integrity
What integrity ?

Many of us are pissed off by people who complain, get what they asked for and then complain about that.

Hell yeah Truex!!! In the words of LeBron James: "It's about damn time."

Can we get rid of the Miss Hewlett-Packard or whatever they'll be in Victory Lane next year? So awkward just standing behind them during interviews all the time.

Back
Top Bottom