Chevrolet's new NASCAR MENCS Car unveiled next week

Holy mother.

Looks like it has a shorter wheelbase as well!

I guess Toyota can always use the GT86 front fascia, also remember Dodge used the Challenger as its chassis in '12. Its not the first pony car.

I have to give NASCAR kudos for moving the ZL1 to Cup. I didnt think they had a gonads and were gonna opt for the family sedan.

I still think the Gen6 sides and rear is too flat and boxy & the nose is the only real mimic of the stock car. Chevy did a great job on the front end design IMO. It doesnt look as laughable as the xfinity camaro.

that thing is just bad ass. 150% plus here. I wonder if more fans will tune in now?

You're right, I forgot about that. I could have sworn it was the Challenger, yeah I'm wrong.lol
So the first Cup ponycar is being introduced 20 years after the first Cup sedan. That was the ovoid Taurus, needless to say the Camaro looks better.

its gonna be wierd for the 'maro to be racing fusions and camrys :D

IMG_0061.JPG

I wonder if the black piece on the nose of the ZL1 gen6 will still be there on the actual car. I doubt it since it would basically block off sponsor logos.

An absolute homerun! I know something the ZL1 has that a Camry and Fusion don't - 650 HP. This is a legitimate race car.
I am looking at a 2015 one I found, now I have to buy it. Such a mean car

I wonder if the black piece on the nose of the ZL1 gen6 will still be there on the actual car. I doubt it since it would basically block off sponsor logos.
Excuse my ignorance, but why do you call it ZL1 rather than Camaro? Does the ZL1 have a different body from other Camaros?

Good news! No exhaust pipe decal on the rear bumper!

It looks fantastic from a gen6 perspective.

The camaro still looks off on the nascar template. Shorter nose, taller ****pit, body contours are minimal compared to street car, squared off. I understand its all in the name of aero (just look at the air dams just like toyota) buts IMO still damn nice to see a real muscle car in Cup again.

Good news! No exhaust pipe decal on the rear bumper!

It looks fantastic from a gen6 perspective.

The camaro still looks off on the nascar template. Shorter nose, taller ****pit, body contours are minimal compared to street car, squared off. I understand its all in the name of aero (just look at the air dams just like toyota) buts IMO still damn nice to see a real muscle car in Cup again.
Rear end looks awesome

Chevrolet%20Camaro%20ZL1%20Race%20car%20and%20Production%20Car%20Rear%20Side%20by%20Side.jpg

Back
Top Bottom