College Football 2022

Does anyone actually have PAC-12 Network…Caleb Williams is 8/22 and USC is losing at Oregon State but there must be 47 people watching it.

Does anyone actually have PAC-12 Network…Caleb Williams is 8/22 and USC is losing at Oregon State but there must be 47 people watching it.

I thought I did with the streaming service we’re using but evidently not. Pretty lame. Get SEC, ACC, B1G Networks though!

The ACC & PAC-12 Networks should merge.

UNLV is now 3-1 and has a home game on Friday night at Allegiant Stadium against New Mexico. Should be a decent G5 game.

Of course Arkansas is doing more neutral site games at Cowboys Stadium

USC narrowly escapes Corvallis 17-14 with a late TD. A couple of games away now from a potential Top 10 USC/Utah matchup.

Jonathan Smith has done a pretty good coaching job at OSU and they’ll make more noise the rest of the season.

USC narrowly escapes Corvallis 17-14 with a late TD. A couple of games away now from a potential Top 10 USC/Utah matchup.

Jonathan Smith has done a pretty good coaching job at OSU and they’ll make more noise the rest of the season.

Oregon State Beavers is a trap game for anyone

Arizona State did Herm Edwards kinda dirty. That’s pretty much the night.

I have the Pac12 channel. Comes with my sports package and I'm not even a college football fan but I get all the other sports with that package; mainly hockey.

E76887ED-0AC4-4394-AAEA-2AA90366AA92.jpeg

New Mexico @ UNLV at Allegiant Stadium should be good along with UCLA/Washington. Boise State continues to struggle, but every team has a bad year including Alabama 20+ years ago, so.

Boise wound up bouncing back big. Tulane has two wins over teams who will be in the Big XII next year. And it looks like PAC-12 cannibalization season has fully begun.

Probably no more football for me this season. Disney wants Dish to pay a billion dollars more for their channels, and Dish said no. So those are cut off now

Air Force/Navy is a good game. Screw the “P5” games. G5 has good content as well.

Probably no more football for me this season. Disney wants Dish to pay a billion dollars more for their channels, and Dish said no. So those are cut off now
I have the exact same problem. Signed up for a free trial of YoutubeTV so I could watch the Ole Miss-Kentucky game. Free for 21 days and comes with all of the ESPN channels.

Tuned out of Bama-Arkansas to watch the race at 28-7 and came back to 28-23

Maybe the Hogs can do something here

Rutgers has just shot themselves in the foot today with 11 penalties. Yeah I know they aren't a v good football team but they were playing OSU pretty decent for a while

The big week 6 Big XII matchup everyone has been waiting for next weekend is set - 4-0 TCU @ 5-0 Kansas. Oklahoma and Texas will also be playing a little game of their own at the same time.

Bit of a squimish here during the 4th quarter. Coaches yelling at each other with refs keeping them apart. wooooo doggies

Lol @ CBS for selecting A&M @ Alabama for their one prime time game this season again.

The bias in the polls is just crazy. Like anyone who's watched 5 minutes of football this year knows Wake Forest is way better than Texas A&M, but Wake Forest gets punished for losing a double OT game against a top 5 opponent

The bias in the polls is just crazy. Like anyone who's watched 5 minutes of football this year knows Wake Forest is way better than Texas A&M, but Wake Forest gets punished for losing a double OT game against a top 5 opponent

That’s conference realignment politics for ya. Wake Forest is the most underappreciated college in general in the country. They don’t ever get much respect.

Back
Top Bottom