College Football 2022

Michigan’s defense has been so much better than Ohio State’s the last two years.

Super impressive how the rest of the offense stepped up without its focal point today.

Let’s go Oregon State. Jonathan Smith has that program going good in case they have to be in the Mountain-12.

8-3 Utah up 21-0 early on 1-10 Colorado. Both teams are in my territory. Going 9-3 is kinda boring.

Pretty cool to see Michigan win today. Gotta have USC and TCU win out, or else Bama weasels their way back into the playoff. God I’m so tired of them, please please keep them out.

New Mexico State beat Liberty 49-14. Wonder if that San Jose State game is cancelled.
Hugh Freeze didn’t do himself any favors in the final three games if he wants a bigger job again (ignoring his multitude of off-field scandals).

8-3 Utah up 21-0 early on 1-10 Colorado. Both teams are in my territory. Going 9-3 is kinda boring.
I hope Colorado gets Coach Prime. Another power from the 90’s that needs recitation , the Matt Rhule hire is going to be awesome for Nebraska. But I thought Frost was the one to bring them back. Nebraska and Colorado....it got bad for them when they left the Big 12. Conference Realignment isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Oregon better go run and hide to the Big Ten while Oregon State gets a promotion.

I’d like to see USC vs Utah again for the PAC-12 title in Las Vegas. UCLA and Washington & Oregon don’t move the needle for me.

Can USC sneak into the playoff? Can Utah win a tough neutral site game at Allegiant Stadium again and win a storied Rose Bowl?

Good to see Purdue in the Big Ten Championship Game.

Purdue vs Utah in the Rose Bowl would be underrated.

Back
Top Bottom