College Football 2022

Idk if JSN is back for Ohio State that's a lethal receiving group and LSU just threw for 500 yards on Georgia
And still won by 20. Bend don’t break. A lot of those 500 yards, was when Georgia was sitting comfortable. This is a team that does what they need to do, not more. They don’t show their whole hand.

I could point out how Michigan struggled in the first half of their game, and looked as if they could get beat, but none of that matters when they won by 21.

Would be the most interesting national title in several years at least I think. And a much different game than last year’s matchup.
As I said, that Michigan team worries me a bit. They are good, real good. So yeah it would be a good game. Feel like it’s one that I couldn’t relax with 5 or 6 minutes left in the game. Could even see an OT game tbh

And still won by 20. Bend don’t break. A lot of those 500 yards, was when Georgia was sitting comfortable. This is a team that does what they need to do, not more. They don’t show their whole hand.

I could point out how Michigan struggled in the first half of their game, and looked as if they could get beat, but none of that matters when they won by 21.
I'd disagree and say it does matter. If Michigan plays a first half like that against TCU we will certainly lose. If we play a soft zone again, Duggan will shred us.

Would be the most interesting national title in several years at least I think. And a much different game than last year’s matchup.

Very clearly the 2 best teams this year, it would be a real shame if we didn't get to see it, and that's what I'm rooting for the best against the best.

I'd disagree and say it does matter. If Michigan plays a first half like that against TCU we will certainly lose. If we play a soft zone again, Duggan will shred us.
Well I guess we’ll have to see. You’ve clearly seen more of Michigan games than I have, I only seen yesterday and some of the Ohio State one. Do they normally play that way, or was it an off game for y’all? Cause what I meant by it doesn’t matter is they had a rough start which if it’s not common for them, they figured it out. They will be better prepared for TCU. But like I said I don’t know how y’all typically are. I did hear them say last night Michigan is a second half team. If that’s the case then sure it matters then.

As a Florida fan who enjoys seeing our rivals suffer, I would love to see Georgia lose to OSU.

As a Florida fan living in Columbus surrounded by spoiled Buckeye fans, I would love to see OSU get smoked by Georgia.

It's just too bad we probably won't get to see another OSU/Michigan matchup, because I would be thrilled to see OSU fans crying about losing to Michigan twice in the same season.

I saw where someone pointed out what the playoff teams’ logos spell…

1FFDEC2F-6B95-4E83-9982-7318A871C507.jpeg

Considering Michigan was a pretty solid lock I wouldn’t be surprised if they were playing conservative to an extent to hide any wrinkles in their playbook they may not want to show yet, any special coverages/blitzes/stunts defensively or plays offensively. They did a fine job of bending but not breaking and mostly held Purdue to FGs once they got down the field so I’d say it worked out.

UGA definitely let off the gas at some point too.

Troy (SBC) and UTSA (C-USA) join Tulane in the final CFP rankings from the G5. Not sure there've been three different G5 leagues with a CFP-ranked team at the end of the regular season before?

This is awesome, Prime talks a big game but Colorado needs this kind of wake up call, I temper my expectations on how quickly it will happen but I'm firmly on board Deion restoring the Buffs to PAC prominence/relevance after seeing this.

This is awesome, Prime talks a big game but Colorado needs this kind of wake up call, I temper my expectations on how quickly it will happen but I'm firmly on board Deion restoring the Buffs to PAC prominence/relevance after seeing this.

I have no idea how it’s going to go, but it’s going to be highly entertaining regardless. Very big boom-or-bust potential. Save for a season or two CU has been irrelevant this century and it’d be great for the PAC if they were to make noise on a national level again.

I’m rooting for Coach Prime to make Colorado Buffalos relevant nationally again. Imagine the press conferences at PAC 12 title game or Rose Bowl or CFP, it’d be amazing. He is my favorite player from my childhood so of course I’m going to lean for him to do well. I’m eager to see how he does with recruiting there but I think he’ll make initial gains in the portal with getting talent to Boulder. That “Meet The Team” speech was awesome, a huge wake up call for a 1-10 team...time to get after it.

As a Florida fan who enjoys seeing our rivals suffer, I would love to see Georgia lose to OSU.

As a Florida fan living in Columbus surrounded by spoiled Buckeye fans, I would love to see OSU get smoked by Georgia.

It's just too bad we probably won't get to see another OSU/Michigan matchup, because I would be thrilled to see OSU fans crying about losing to Michigan twice in the same season.
Ah a fellow Gators fan! Not too many of us around here.

Mike Leach was hospitalized yesterday afternoon for an unknown health event and the situation appears extremely serious.
Even though he’s the coach of my arch nemesis, him and Kiffin have made Mississippi football very fun and I’d hate to see anything happen to him. If you’re the praying type it looks like he could use all the thoughts and prayers he can get.

Man the USCLA fanboys are ruining ALL the fun in college football. Even Texas & Oklahoma hasn’t been this bad.

Back
Top Bottom