College football 2023

A little. But they still should be playing for their conference championship
It’s still possible they don’t win the division. Gotta play Coastal next week.

Though rules are rules and they knew what they signed up for when they committed to moving up to FBS. I think the rule should change in the future but it is what it is for now.

It’s still possible they don’t win the division. Gotta play Coastal next week.

Though rules are rules and they knew what they signed up for when they committed to moving up to FBS. I think the rule should change in the future but it is what it is for now.
Yeah true. Maybe they lose so none of this matters.

It’s actually kinda sad Caleb Williams is gonna end his career losing five of the last six.

At least USC and UCLA each wearing their home jerseys against each other is still a great tradition.

New Mexico State beat Auburn. Lmao

Jerry Kill is doing a great job at NMSU. Historically impossible to win there.

Florida, Missouri, Ole Miss & Tennessee was supposed to be a tough stretch for UGA. UF was 5-2 coming in, Missouri was 7-1, Ole Miss was 8-1, and UT was 7-3 - a combined 27-7 coming into their games with UGA.

Georgia beat those four teams by a combined score of 163-68. Go dawgs!

There's always so much happening on gamedays that I usually always miss something. This week I missed New Mexico State beating auburn by 3 touchdowns. Jerry Kill is doing a fantastic job at New Mexico State

It drives me nuts but I sort of like the frenzy of games, same thing with NFL Redzone, impossible to keep up with it all. I don't know how some of the guy's here do it it's an impressive display of multi-tasking, posting reading reacting while watching I miss a ton.. I usually resort to YouTube replays by middle of the week to see what happened.

Washington jumped FSU. Other than that, no movement in the top 10 heading into rivalry week. One big ranked game on Black Friday with Oregon/Oregon State in the final Civil War as conference foes, Michigan/Ohio State for all the Tostitos in the Big Ten on Saturday. Georgia, Washington, FSU, Alabama, Texas (Friday) all aiming not to be spoiled by unranked rivals.

Liberty jumped in at #25 and is only two spots behind Tulane (huge game between AAC unbeatens against UTSA on Friday) for the G5 bid.

1700627857491.png

I'm sure all the Semenhole fans are crying, but it's a moot point considering F$U will lose to Florida on Saturday night. You heard it here first

I'm sure all the Semenhole fans are crying, but it's a moot point considering F$U will lose to Florida on Saturday night. You heard it here first
I have the same thought, I don’t think Rodemaker is bad by any means but he isn’t Jordan Travis, and FSU has played some tight games on the road against inferior competition. But I struggle to completely commit to it because Florida has choked a couple away the past few weeks.

I do think if there’s an upset among the contenders it’ll be them or Texas. They’ve also escaped a number of close games already this year and Texas Tech will be really hungry in the final scheduled game against the Longhorns.

I have the same thought, I don’t think Rodemaker is bad by any means but he isn’t Jordan Travis, and FSU has played some tight games on the road against inferior competition. But I struggle to completely commit to it because Florida has choked a couple away the past few weeks.

I do think if there’s an upset among the contenders it’ll be them or Texas. They’ve also escaped a number of close games already this year and Texas Tech will be really hungry in the final scheduled game against the Longhorns.

Florida, despite the choke jobs, keeps playing hard through a pretty rough losing streak. And now they are thin at a few key positions (QB Mertz out, two tackles and their center out, their only good LBs out) but they are at home with something to prove against their most hated rival. They need this win just to be bowl eligible, so I feel like they will go all out and bring a lot of juice in front of a sellout crowd in The Swamp.

Napier gets a lot of heat, but his guys play hard for him and his long term vision for building the program is going to pay off. As long as Max Brown limits the mistakes and the defense stays focused, they have a really good shot to win.

Florida, despite the choke jobs, keeps playing hard through a pretty rough losing streak. And now they are thin at a few key positions (QB Mertz out, two tackles and their center out, their only good LBs out) but they are at home with something to prove against their most hated rival. They need this win just to be bowl eligible, so I feel like they will go all out and bring a lot of juice in front of a sellout crowd in The Swamp.

Napier gets a lot of heat, but his guys play hard for him and his long term vision for building the program is going to pay off. As long as Max Brown limits the mistakes and the defense stays focused, they have a really good shot to win.
I think having a veteran like Mertz would’ve been great in a big game like this (especially for such a young team), and he’s also well exceeded expectations coming in from Wisconsin. That whole signing was getting meme’d to death over the offseason and he’s been fantastic for the most part. Sucks that he got hurt last week. Brown did look pretty good though. Hopefully they worked on some of those handoffs in practice this week. It’s for sure a great opportunity to make a statement and pick up a signature win.

Nebraska looked like they were getting it turned around and then got back to old habits and lost 4 straight one-score games to end the season and miss a bowl game. Rough.

What an Iowa way to win that game.

Texas players said they listened to this on repeat while lifting this week and then the team played it on the video board at the end of the game. Lmao

Back
Top Bottom