College football 2023

Fox Sports graphics, lol. Looks like a cartoonish version of espn2 from the 1990s. So bad.

I wanted to live in a world where Ryan Day got on the hot seat for real after going 10-2.

Fans were begging for Urban Meyer to come back last year. LOL.

I'd become an instant fan of whoever is playing against Ohio State if that happened. **** Urban Meyer. And I mean that in the rudest way possible.

Fans were begging for Urban Meyer to come back last year. LOL.

I'd become an instant fan of whoever is playing against Ohio State if that happened. **** Urban Meyer. And I mean that in the rudest way possible.
Which is hilarious, because I remember Ohio State fans calling for his head for “only” winning one national title there, underperforming with the 2015 team, and getting blanked 31-0 in the 2016 semi against Clemson. By the end of his tenure, fans had seen enough of him.

Which is hilarious, because I remember Ohio State fans calling for his head for “only” winning one national title there, underperforming with the 2015 team, and getting blanked 31-0 in the 2016 semi against Clemson. By the end of his tenure, fans had seen enough of him.

I saw enough of Urban Meyer in 2021.

geesh what a day of college football

the PAC12 is STRONG in their farewell tour, they have 4 legitimate Heisman candidates between Penix Jr, Cam Ward, Caleb Williams, and Bo Nix right now.

BTW, props to CBS for sticking with what works.

Why ESPN deviated from this is beyond me:

The earlier version of the former was awesome for ESPN/2 games, and the ABC Sports theme - before ESPN rebranded it - and its BCS variant were badass too.

I honestly don’t know what their CFB theme is anymore. Nothing recognizable. Only good decision they’ve made in that regard is bringing back the classic NHL theme since they got the rights back.

The earlier version of the former was awesome for ESPN/2 games, and the ABC Sports theme - before ESPN rebranded it - and its BCS variant were badass too.

I honestly don’t know what their CFB theme is anymore. Nothing recognizable. Only good decision they’ve made in that regard is bringing back the classic NHL theme since they got the rights back.

ESPN’s current theme sounds like a Dollar Tree version of Magneto’s theme from First Class.

ND only had 10 guys on the field for the final 2 plays. Oops
I like Freeman a lot but his explanation that they didn’t want an illegal substitution penalty makes zero sense, and makes me think he’s just covering for someone else’s cluelessness. You could take infinite penalties there and the ball would still be effectively in the same spot at the goal line.

I like Freeman a lot but his explanation that they didn’t want an illegal substitution penalty makes zero sense, and makes me think he’s just covering for someone else’s cluelessness. You could take infinite penalties there and the ball would still be effectively in the same spot at the goal line.
The bolded was my first thought as well.

I could honestly see USC going 8-4. Not really feeling their defense, in a tough one at Arizona State right now.

Yep same ol' story with them, high-powered offense with no D.

I've got the Washington Huskies as the team to beat in the PAC, Oregon Ducks right below them, then Wazzou & Oregon St. both better overall teams than SC. Utah is an x-factor depending on Cam Rising coming back at 100%, I think they're barely skating by right now on offensive production, good defense tho.

Brutal.

Attachments

• 1695594082499.png
    1695594082499.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
I don’t know what’s going on with Cam Rising, but so long as he’s still out then Utah has a much lower ceiling on their potential this season. Looks like it’s going to be an impressive beat down by the Beavers tonight. PAC-12 cannibalism is just getting started.

I don’t know what’s going on with Cam Rising, but so long as he’s still out then Utah has a much lower ceiling on their potential this season. Looks like it’s going to be an impressive beat down by the Beavers tonight. PAC-12 cannibalism is just getting started.

DJ Uaigaoilaoeiaeae is enjoying quite the resurgence in Corvallis, it's amazing what a fresh new atmosphere can do for the confidence of a player

Damian Martinez is gonna play on Sundays, stud RB

I heard some rumors that he can physically play but mentally he's struggling and basically has the yips. Sucks because they probably had a good shot at the playoffs

I guess Deion suspended a couple player's for not standing for the flag, as if I didn't already like the guy

this gonna be a USC/Caleb highlight show, it's gonna take some time for Colorado to get there (and they're missing some of their best player's), they've got some real work ahead

I was a little worried about a possible let down playing at Nebraska, but this is the most complete we've looked so far.

I've seen a few really good Michigan Ds, but our front 7 is the best one I've seen and we don't even have Mason Graham back yet.

geesh this doesn't look like the same Auburn that almost lost to Cal, but at the same time Georgia is sort of gifting the game with the turnovers, long way to go tho

Back
Top Bottom