College football 2023

Pretty sure the last two SEC games that’ve had stuff being thrown onto the field involve Ole Miss, lol

I was a little worried about a possible let down playing at Nebraska, but this is the most complete we've looked so far.

I've seen a few really good Michigan Ds, but our front 7 is the best one I've seen and we don't even have Mason Graham back yet.
Y'all should be #1.

I’m kinda surprised Ole Miss didn’t just play for the field goal and gave an explosive LSU the ball back with time left. Came down to the wire, pretty much a track meet.

Would not surprise me if LSU doesn’t finish top 3 in the West. Bama, Ole Miss, A&M all better I think.

I think things are much tighter at the top than they’ve been in a while. Probably eight or so teams you could make an argument for right now.
Hopefully the transfer portal continues the parity that we’ve seen this year. I didn’t go to a major D1 school so I have no true rooting interest. But this year has piqued my interest more than any other year with the parity.

Damn shame the expanded playoffs don’t start this year.

Gutsy as hell by Sam Hartman on the 4th & 16 scramble to set up the winning TD for ND. Must be cathartic to win in similar fashion to how they lost last week.

Really gnarly ankle? injury at the end for Duke QB Riley Leonard.

Seriously though, it looks like Alabama might have it rolling again with Milroe, that defense is physical as all get out, and the longer they continue their winning ways the stronger they typically get.

speaking of which I hope we see our Bama forum friend @Musrat#2 here this season, we need all the good posters we can get.

Not sure how 3-2 LSU is still in the Top 25 after losing to Ole Miss and getting curbstomped by Florida State earlier in the year. Something something SEC I guess.
LSU looks like a 7-5 team. I think Mizzou beats them and knocks them out this week.

Got a solid feeling A&M beats Bama, too. I’m starting to think both they and Miami are well underrated.

I'm just trying to enjoy this year as much as possible. Next year might be rough. We are going to lose a lot and our schedule is going to include Oregon, Washington, USC, Ohio State and Texas. Plus throwing in a decent Fresno State team. I'm a little scared.

Somebody needs to remind Kirby Smart that Vanderbilt exists.

The SEC is down this year, for the first real time in a while. They’ve already lost six of their biggest seven or eight nonconference games, and after this week at least five teams in the West will have 2+ losses. If there’s a 1-loss SEC champ competing against other unbeaten or 1-loss teams for the fourth CFP spot I don’t think they should get the benefit of the doubt. And it’s quite possible there’s a 2-loss champ.

I'm just trying to enjoy this year as much as possible. Next year might be rough. We are going to lose a lot and our schedule is going to include Oregon, Washington, USC, Ohio State and Texas. Plus throwing in a decent Fresno State team. I'm a little scared.
The schedules just came out for ‘24-‘28 and it definitely looks tough, a worse draw than Ohio State next year for sure. At least Oregon/Washington/USC probably take a step back next season since they’re all due to lose a lot as well.

Wisconsin ‘25 also has Michigan, Oregon, Ohio State, Washington, Alabama. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom