College football 2023

Mel Tucker is going to get fired from Michigan State and lose his massive contract because he decided to tug himself off on a phone call with an SA activist/rape survivor. WTF?!

I think he is done at Michigan State even if his version of all of the events are true. The personally creepy admissions that he has made are enough to be an embarrassment to the University. It should be noted that some points and timelines that he given are not accurate and that damages the credibility of his story as well.

I will limit a few more thoughts to avoid making it a poduim conversation. I also am not postiing the USA Today link, it was more detailed and probably to much to posted in an upstairs thread.

Miss State upsets LSU
Florida beats Tennessee tonight
Illinois and Penn State go down to the wire
BYU upsets Arkansas
And WKU gives Ohio State all they can handle for a half

The supposed quiet weeks are always the best

Do2IBFyXUAIvZVf.jpg

Texas, Florida State, Notre Dame, Colorado, USC, Washington, Miami all back?

Welcome to the 95'-05' time machine that is College Football

Miss State upsets LSU
BYU upsets Arkansas

3 turnovers in the first qtr gonna cost Illinois. Theyre defense came to play but can’t expect them to keep it up all game.

Miss State upsets LSU
BYU upsets Arkansas

Well I disrespected LSU and they are opening up a case of whoop ace

I guess Boston College is coming to play. I didn't really think this one would be close
I thought this would be one of the more uncompetitive ones too, but great to see BC come out like this for the Red Bandana/Welles Crowther game. Great to see them honor him with this each year.

I’ve been goaded into attending the Alabama game so that’ll be interesting to see unfold…hopefully USF can cover +34 or whatever it’s at. I’m curious about Tyler Buchner starting at QB for Bama over Jalen Milroe.

I’ve been goaded into attending the Alabama game so that’ll be interesting to see unfold…hopefully USF can cover +34 or whatever it’s at. I’m curious about Tyler Buchner starting at QB for Bama over Jalen Milroe.

Bryce Young covered up a lot of the issues they’ve had the last few seasons. It’s glaring now

Bryce Young covered up a lot of the issues they’ve had the last few seasons. It’s glaring now
Buchner sucked at ND and has sucked so far today. He’s not the answer.

Alabama hasn’t looked physical enough either.

Finally getting out of this weather delay soon

I did not see Georgia struggling with a mediocre South Carolina team at home

Rattler is a giant killer, but ya that was not on my bingo card lol along with Bama trailing USF at any point, I need a mic'd up Saban

Florida is whipping some Tennessee ass right now. Who would’ve thought Graham Mertz would kinda cook at UF?

ACC spanked the Big Ten today
They whipped the SEC the first two weeks as well, they’ve put together a good résumé so far.

Rough day for the Big XII with two losses to the MAC and one to the Sun Belt, the K-State loss to Mizzou, although BYU did wind up beating Arkansas in a thriller.

Colorado comes back from a 28-17 4th quarter deficit to win the Rocky Mountain Showdown in 2OT. Wild, crazy game. Shedeur led a 98-yard drive at the end of regulation to tie and send to OT.

Colorado comes back from a 28-17 4th quarter deficit to win the Rocky Mountain Showdown in 2OT. Wild, crazy game. Shedeur led a 98-yard drive at the end of regulation to tie and send to OT.

Can't believe they pulled that one off, the offense was stagnant for much of the game and Travis Hunter going out on a real late chippy hit, a real curious decision to fieldgoal from the 2 yardline down 7, it wasn't looking good for a while but they found a way. Kinda feel bad for Colorado St. they probably should have won that.

"Resilient" -Prime

Real test next week @Oregon. I don't expect them to win it, but they're already winning turning that program around from what it was. Playing with house money.

Can't believe they pulled that one off, the offense was stagnant for much of the game and Travis Hunter going out on a real late chippy hit, a real curious decision to fieldgoal from the 2 yardline down 7, it wasn't looking good for a while but they found a way. Kinda feel bad for Colorado St. they probably should have won that.

"Resilient" -Prime

Real test next week @Oregon. I don't expect them to win it, but they're already winning turning that program around from what it was. Playing with house money.
I think he is going to turn them into a yearly powerhouse. Dion already has the name and recognition that should lead up to putting together some of the best recruiting classes anywhere.

Including Clemson - who’s ranked in the Coaches’ Poll - hosting FSU at noon (ABC), there are seven games between ranked teams today - the most on a September Saturday since 9/16/2006. The contenders will start to separate themselves from the pretenders.

Back
Top Bottom