College football 2023

They've got Ohio State at 3 or 4. I don't think we're good enough for those numbers.
We’re going to find out soon enough with Penn State coming up and Michigan at the end of the season. These things sort themselves out more often than not, and right now pretty much every P5 league has a cluster of two or three teams who’ll wind up playing each other down the stretch - with the goofy exception of the ACC, where none of FSU/UNC/Louisville play each other before the conference title game.

The Sun Belt rocks. Probably the most pure form of FBS football. Heck of a game between Coastal and App State tonight.

I'm completely stoked for the ND-USC game. I hope that USC wins but I'm really looking forward to seeing Kaleb or Caleb play as he is dynamic. It would be a good idea for teams like the Pats, Vikes, Broncos, Jets & Cards to start thinking about going into full tank mode so they can draft this potential franchise and franchise altering QB.

Woof and Bama survives a late game scare by way of Arkansas in Tuscaloosa as a near 20 point favorite, they've been playing some surprising ones this year

Oregon couldn’t afford an extended play snapping the ball with six seconds left at the half, but that’s what happened. Ducks get nothing off of the turnover at midfield. Huskies’ D with a rare stop.

Wow, hell of a finish. Penix marched the Huskies down the field in no time, but Oregon really should’ve made a very reasonable FG attempt for OT. I think we’ll be seeing these teams play again in Vegas at the beginning of December.

I’ll give credit to the Golden Domers for a much needed victory against a ranked squad. Also I’m really happy for the city of South Bend as an Irish victory means so much.

Looked like Oklahoma was going to survive after a couple of Q4 scores, just not enough UCF defensive depth yet for the latter part of a game like this. But the Knights are driving to tie the game.

Alabama quickly erases a 20-7 halftime deficit to take a Q3 lead, heck of a game in Tuscaloosa.

Another Big XII newcomer, Houston, all tied up with Texas in the 3rd as well.

USC hasn’t even played Washington and Oregon yet. Got a feeling Lincoln Riley is gonna be fixing to leave and eventually wind up as the next Kliff Kingsbury at the NFL level.

Back
Top Bottom