Cup RACE thread --- 600

the 5 and the 9, it's got to be tough when your biggest competitor is your team mate.

Probably still not a bad call if you’re back a little bit and have the crew to get out and restart on the front row. Hamlin and Bowman should wind up with solid gains from 11th and 8th by the end of this run.
Might work better later.

Tyler ****** Reddick.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chase is playing too nice imo. After that pit road deal he should've mirror drove the **** out of the 5. Get your stage win and call it even.

I thought that the 9 would check out in clean air and win stage. 5 is amazing there.

The booth getting excited about the battle for 11th as the stage ended, wtf? I know they thought it was for 10th but still

Lol... 9 was up 5’s arse that pit entry. Wonder if it had anything to do with last stop’s shenanigans

This is really interesting, because the 5 car SEEMS to be the car to beat today. Between running down the 9, and the pit road execution, Larson is clearly ON it tonight. Cliff also surprisingly made the car better as well.

So, if the team executes, they should be able to win the race unless something major happens like beat on pit road.

Really curious about if the 5 team, from driver, to CC to pit crew can keep this up over 600 miles.

Anything short of a win tonight may be a bit of a disappointment..been too dominant this year, and have been to good tonight to not put a second W in the win column.

We shall see!

all of the old shows are coming back. all those shows that mimic Ted Mack's amateur hour talent show , masked singer etc. with plenty of silicone added. I wonder when a clone of Ed Sullivan's variety show will show up.
"Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful "

This is really interesting, because the 5 car SEEMS to be the car to beat today. Between running down the 9, and the pit road execution, Larson is clearly ON it tonight. Cliff also surprisingly made the car better as well.

So, if the team executes, they should be able to win the race unless something major happens like beat on pit road.

Really curious about if the 5 team, from driver, to CC to pit crew can keep this up over 600 miles.

Anything short of a win tonight may be a bit of a disappointment..been too dominant this year, and have been to good tonight to not put a second W in the win column.

We shall see!

24, not the 9, seems to be the spoiler

Back
Top Bottom