Cup RACE thread --- Gateway

Can’t wait for that Kyle Busch post race interview! I’m hoping for cranky Kyle.
1654469926871.gif

2015-2019 KB doesn't lose this race to 2015-2019 Logano. I'm sorry, but he doesn't.

Logano is as good as he's ever been, and KB is at the tail end of his prime. You don't see him beat like often, and when you do, it's been the last few years.

KB's best days are behind him, and I will die on that hill.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2015-2019 KB doesn't lose this race to 2015-2019 Logano. I'm sorry, but he doesn't.

Logano is as good as he's ever been, and KB is at the tail end of his prime. You don't see him beat like often, and when you do, it's been the last few years.

Toyotas have been struggling all season. They’re finally competitive.

Kyle’s got 10 years left. I think the pressure is getting to him. He’s racing for a job.

Brad has to be embarrassed a guy making his first cup start in the same equipment he has just beat him

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I was looking for Brad’s name , can’t believe Zane outran him. Surprised

Kyle’s got 10 years left. I think the pressure is getting to him. He’s racing for a job.
Why would he be? He's racing for a contract? Truex on his way out. Who knows what's happening with the 11. I don't think he's racing for his job.

I just think he's lost his edge. He doesn't have 10 years left, and if he does, he'll spend the last few years running like Harvick. I think you can pencil him in for 1-2 wins per year for the rest of his career with one more break out.

Back
Top Bottom