Cup RACE thread --- Gateway

Congrats to Joey on the W. That was a great finish. Just good, clean, hard racing.

As has already been said, props to Ross Chastain on that interview. He made mistakes and owned up to it. That doesn't happen very often. Good on him.

My man Hamslice's calm reaction was a pleasant surprise, too. I'm sure Jamie telling him that Ross took responsibility for his mistakes probably helped in that regard.

Ross should keep his head up. He clearly has the talent to compete in this series. Like Denny said, all these guys have been the n00b at some point. He'll learn and grow from this moving forward.

I wonder in JGR misses Jones yet? He's doing a lot with a whole lot less

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

He didn’t have a winning car all day. That was all driver that got them 2nd.
He had probably the 4th best car after the 12, 22 and 19.

KB was once good enough to hold on for 2 laps with a 4th place car.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Why do they keep trying to call this St Louis lol
Simple

1654474331029.png

I’m biased, but I think it’s pretty apparent JGR and TRD kept the wrong one.
Pretty much a sideways move if comparing Jones to Bell IMO. Bell is in 10th and Jones is in 15th. Jones is car handicapped. JGR supposedly big on development doesn't let the drivers hang around long enough to see if they are going to work out or not. I think Bell will get better, this is his best year in cup so far.

Pretty much a sideways move if comparing Jones to Bell IMO. Bell is in 10th and Jones is in 15th. Jones is car handicapped. JGR supposedly big on development doesn't let the drivers hang around long enough to see if they are going to work out or not. I think Bell will get better, this is his best year in cup so far.
Nothing against Bell, but money gets the ride not talent

I’m biased, but I think it’s pretty apparent JGR and TRD kept the wrong one.
Bell is damn good too. He’s run very very well this year, and going to win multiple races during this season I’d bet

Nothing against Bell, but money gets the ride not talent
The sponsors Bell has all preceded him at Gibbs, maybe I missed it but what sponsors did Bell bring with him to JGR?

Back
Top Bottom