Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

So surprised that Denny decided to go high into 3 instead of pushing Harvick out of line, then coming off of 4 tried to hook him in the right rear instead of banging door to door to the line.

Waiting for that replay...
Um, hook a guy on the right side will only wreck both cars. Respect for Denny for not taking him out in 1 and 2, but what was he thinking in 3 and 4.

See that moment with Harv and his son I find way more genuine than thanking fans in a mandated front stretch interview with a dofus like Rutledge asking brain dead questions

Um, hook a guy on the right side will only wreck both cars. Respect for Denny for not taking him out in 1 and 2, but what was he thinking in 3 and 4.
Yeah I still cant tell if Denny moved left or if Harvick wanted to move up first or if both were just going for the same track at the same time. Good to see both take it like veterans though.

the 48 is in serious trouble. He’s been in every playoff/chase format. His best chance is Indianapolis and Darlington, he’s gotta Win those.

Erik Jones is finding his talent before our eyes, I think if he gets in the playoffs he will do well.

the 48 is in serious trouble. He’s been in every playoff/chase format. His best chance is Indianapolis and Darlington, he’s gotta Win those.

Idk man, not enough consistency from them. They need to go to Watkins Glen with a good piece. I think that will be his best chance.

NASCAR needs a 650 and a 750 HP package. This car delivered today, absolutely on the edge the whole time
Have a flat track with 2 manufactured lines of grip to thank for that. Inches outside of grip and its ice.

I never said it was. You took it like that. I just gave my opinion, I don’t run NBC I’m on my patio watching the race just giving my opinion.
I took it that way because that is how you made it come off, just saying man, now go cook those steaks, have a great week , and see ya next weekend here:cheers:

We cool man, we cool!

Idk man, not enough consistency from them. They need to go to Watkins Glen with a good piece. I think that will be his best chance.
If I had a gun against my head...I’d wager Darlington is his chance. I don’t think he will point his way in, he’s gotta win a race. I feel he’s had the most success at Indy but I’m not sure how the package will change that. So therefore I choose Darlington because no matter the package it’s still a drivers track that favors skill and I still believe Jimmie’s got it, it’s just the 48 bunch can’t get the aero together.

I took it that way because that is how you made it come off, just saying man, now go cook those steaks, have a great week , and see ya next weekend here:cheers:

We cool man, we cool!
Oh we cool lmao I was just telling you my thought process. I get why they do it, I just don’t like it. Hell you might make a fan for life doing it like how nbc does it. I just don’t like it....maybe they move VL to the front stretch. Then I would think everyone wins.

See that moment with Harv and his son I find way more genuine than thanking fans in a mandated front stretch interview with a dofus like Rutledge asking brain dead questions

Agreed. What they aren't grasping is that spontaneous and genuine moments and reactions are what stand out. There is nothing less spontaneous or more forced than a Rick Allen call followed by a Rutledge Wood interview.

Oh we cool lmao I was just telling you my thought process. I get why they do it, I just don’t like it. Hell you might make a fan for life doing it like how nbc does it. I just don’t like it....maybe they move VL to the front stretch. Then I would think everyone wins.
I understand, I think its silly myself, maybe FOX/NBC should stop airing it, and just air the VL for us watching on TV. Its my understanding its being done 100% for the fans at the track, not for TV.

Can't believe they let Jones run over the commitment box
upload_2019-7-21_17-47-24.png

And up next, its the post race show that no one asked for , and call in post race show, I love me some post race shows , but not sure I can do this one though.

Denny smh that’s all I can say .. this dude just gave the damn race to harvick! Let that have been Kyle Busch in Denny position that race would have been won EASY!

Guess I was the only one hoping they’d take each other out....

Been saying this for since I started watching nascar! Why are people just seeing this..

its sad to see but Jimmie's best days are behind him. he kinda knows it aswell with the way the went for the win last year at charlotte instead of wanting to advance in the chase.

And up next, its the post race show that no one asked for , and call in post race show, I love me some post race shows , but not sure I can do this one though.
I haven't looked at one in years. I'll watch the VL interview, maybe one or two other drivers, and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom