Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville, Rd. 2

Maybe so, but dang if they gonna fight, fight.

They are both pussies. Joey throws water bottles then hides behind his crew. Denny is the biggest fake tough guy in the garage. Never seen him throw a punch once, yet always talking how he’s gonna hit someone.

That impression was funny though lol.

Lol these NBC baffoons are something else. Two guys with a past who don’t like each other tangle, talk, then tussle on pit road.

Rick and Jeff proceed to scream eVeRY sTaGE eVeRy PoInT mATteRS

Yes, nothing ever occurred between Hamlin and Logano before playoff points were invented. :confused:

This points system is just craziness.Brings out the intensity

Logano 10-9 Round

Hamlin took a shot, then got flopped to the ground, and then messed up his interview when he couldn't explain his on track slam.

But I'm partial to Joey so I can't be trusted. :D

Maybe so, but dang if they gonna fight, fight.

The real ahole move was Danny running Joey into the wall. It is all that really matters.
The post race superficial pretend badass game means nothing more than talking.
If anything I enjoyed them both suffering some for the way the ran this race last year.

Sure they were fights before it, but it seems to be a lot more since the playoffs. Hell a few years ago they were like 3-4 fights if I remember during the playoffs. Two like back to back weeks, with Brad apart of them. So it has kind of increased the number of them.

The real ahole move was Danny running Joey into the wall. It is all that really matters.
If anything I enjoyed them both suffering some for the way the ran this race last year.

I mean, sure that wasn't cool but, I just don't think Joey should've ran if he's gonna start it like that on pit road. He even said he probably shouldn't have done it.

Well said.

NASCAR.com writers been waiting a long time for this one
Screenshot_20191027-190446_Chrome.jpg

I mean, sure that wasn't cool but, I just don't think Joey should've ran if he's gonna start it like that on pit road. He even said he probably shouldn't have done it.
They didnt sign up to to be street fighters. The whole post race fight stuff is 99% bullsheit anyway. They are walled with pit crews etc. The oh gawd they better hold me back shiet only works for the weakest minds with only raw emotion serving for any justification.

They didnt sign up to to be street fighters. The whole post race fight stuff is 99% bullsheit anyway. They are walled with pit crews etc. The oh gawd they better hold me back shiet only works for the weakest minds with only raw emotion serving for any justification.

Which is why you don't push someone to start with.

Back
Top Bottom