Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

This strategy by Custer is gonna cost him alot of spots. Is it really worth it for a single stage point?

Cliff Daniels screwing team 48 with another poor decision.

Sigh.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No Mike Joy, 48 didn't lose that spot to Kenseth..he didn't have that spot.

I like Mike Joy but he does this every race. Does he watch what's going on out there?

Well from what I have heard Mike likes to have few - when the action slows down :biggrin:

no idea why they took 4
Lucky to be back on lead lap. Will be restarting in the back now.

Need stage points. Decent cars with no results to show for it lat ly.

Leavine tweeted yesterday that his Boy Bell wasn't getting any call outs. Looked like the memo got thru
Certainly did.

Can't be mad, even though Bell was mentioned a lot yesterday. Small team trying to get more exposure, nothing wrong with that.

If you told me at the start of the season that Custer would be the 4th best rookie after 14 races I would've called you a fool.

"hey does that sun bother you" Kurt- Im the leader! lol. That dude is a race car driver

Blaney still staying out?

I can't follow this strategy lol

I thought with the rain and radar/time situation this thing was toast. Went and had dinner with family, etc. now I come back and it’s sunny and they’re racing. Given the strategies in play, I’m absolutely lost.

I thought with the rain and radar/time situation this thing was toast. Went and had dinner with family, etc. now I come back and it’s sunny and they’re racing. Given the strategies in play, I’m absolute lost.

I've been watching all day and still not sure what's going on with this one. I'm still trying to figure out if they're really trying to get to 140 laps...lol.

Well, I guess I’m wrong because Bell said it just stepped out on him.

The producers dropped the ball on both wrecks today.

Always caught them after the cause, but I can understand with the limited crew on-site they have.
Yeah, less camera's right now, I think have around 70-80 normally , and have half that right now or less.

Back
Top Bottom