Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

Sure be pissed. But hold your driver accountable when he makes the same move. As a Chase fan I definitely think I have a reason to not feel bad for Larson
Lol sure Blaze. Denny's move was 100% intentional

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson has already tried ending this interview twice and they just egg him on more. Interviewers annoy me!
Would it help if Dennis didn’t do a burnout because he knew his owner was fuming in his box?

As was Larson’s. No, we won’t let it go.
Larson drove in and wheel hopped and shoved Chase out of the way. Over drove it, lost his car, and pissed off his teammate.

Denny has wrecked Larson out of two wins this year, Ross wrecked him out of a win. And Denny pulled a move where he openly admits, on his podcast, he tries to run them in the wall.

Thid has nothing to do with Chase.

You know as much as I disagree with the old guard of NASCAR in some respects, Hamlin's BS would never have been tolerated in the 70s or 80s

Yeah Earnhardt punted people too, but Earnhardt could take it and dish it out, he hemdidn't whine when others raced him the way he raced them

Dennis has gone into detail on his podcast about this, and guys faced with decision to right hook or lift…
It's a dirty chicken **** move he openly admits to doing.

Larson drove in and wheel hopped and shoved Chase out of the way. Over drove it, lost his car, and pissed off his teammate.

Denny has wrecked Larson out of two wins this year, Ross wrecked him out of a win. And Denny pulled a move where he openly admits, on his podcast, he tries to run them in the wall.

Thid has nothing to do with Chase.

It’s a highlight when Larson f*cks up or gets wrecked, the Chase fans make it about them. It’s like having a little brother in your ear all the time “but remember when you did this to me.”

You know as much as I disagree with the old guard of NASCAR in some respects, Hamlin's BS would never have been tolerated in the 70s or 80s

Yeah Earnhardt punted people too, but Earnhardt could take it and dish it out, he hemdidn't whine when others raced him the way he raced them
Yes he did. Ask Ricky Rudd

Larson's speech was spot on, Hamlin is always right. However, I'll never feel bad for Kyle. I'm way beyond that after all the BS and excuse making that gets done for him.

Also, you can't do what he did under caution. If it were a humber of other guys, heads would roll.

It's a dirty chicken **** move he openly admits to doing.

Spoiler: he was talking about Larson. I love you, but cry harder. No, this technically doesn’t involve Chase. BUT I just love throwing out what we were told after getting wiped out of multiple wins last year, one of them being the infallible Larson. This just seems to be a good time to return that sentiment. Our guy has ZERO to write home about or pull for this year. My only racing entertainment is now schadenfreude. Sorry, I’m petty and shallow

I saw the finish today. Congrats to Denny on the win. That's tough for Larson, but those two were battling for the win with a few laps to go, and thangs happened. Larson is justifiably upset. A move was made that a guy felt comfortable with, and now we'll see if Larson does the same moving forward. That's racin'.

Though it ultimately created a disappointing finish, I thought that NASCAR throwing the caution at the end when they did was 100% the right call. Fans have roasted NASCAR in the past for throwing cautions for single car spins like that, especially towards the end of a race. They wanted to give Preece a chance to get going again (and therefore give the drivers a chance to race for the win without more restart shenanigans). Preece ended up stopped in the middle of the track, so they didn't have a choice. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom