Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Earnhardt Jr. plans to get in a car soon and test: #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. discussed Monday -- one day into the 2016 NASCAR offseason -- his plans to get back inside the race car on the Dirty Mo Radio podcast. "We're going to go testing this offseason," he said. "Obviously I need to get in a race car. I'd love to get in a car and go run a little bit somewhere just to shake the rust off and get some confidence. I can do the basics before we ever go to Daytona. We'll go do that sometime this offseason.

The rest of the story.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20161122c

Earnhardt Jr. plans to get in a car soon and test: #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. discussed Monday -- one day into the 2016 NASCAR offseason -- his plans to get back inside the race car on the Dirty Mo Radio podcast. "We're going to go testing this offseason," he said. "Obviously I need to get in a race car. I'd love to get in a car and go run a little bit somewhere just to shake the rust off and get some confidence. I can do the basics before we ever go to Daytona. We'll go do that sometime this offseason.

The rest of the story.

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20161122c
Again, another fabricated story. The guy will never race again, never.

Jr might not win a championship, but I hope he keeps racking up the wins.

His form between in the last four years has been great, I hope he finds some more magic before he retires.

Such a badass paint scheme. Best one since 2014
image.png

I really hope to see dale jr behind the wheel. I just dont know if we will

He said his plan is to be in the car at Daytona, has been cleared to do so, and plans on testing in the coming month in an actual race car...how can people still be skeptical about this?

And not only that, he's shooting all of this promo stuff and posing with the car for the 2017 season lol. Seems awful elaborate if he's really just yanking our chains.

I think he'll be in the car to start the season but one bad wreck could end his season again or even his career. I'd like to see him race for 5 or 6 more years though.

I think he'll be in the car to start the season but one bad wreck could end his season again or even his career. I'd like to see him race for 5 or 6 more years though.
I agree.......... I like Jr..... I enjoy watching him and know he wants to race and get in that car......

I just wish he wouldn't..... he has a whole lot more life to live to take that chance..... and I realize that any of us.... including himself could be killed on the highway or any other way every day... but.... with the concussions and the dangers of his occupation.... Good God.... he's set for life.... worth over 300 million dollars.... why chance having your brain scrambled? But...... He witnessed and saw first hand his Dad die doing the very thing he's doing.... I guess he is a whole lot closer to knowing what he wants to do than what I would rather see him do......

All I can say is..... ''God speed to you Jr.''

Even though I think Jr will be back in the 88 car next year, I still would rather see Bowman get the full year in that car next year. Jr has gave us a lot of good exciting years of racing, but, he has a family now and doesn't really need to prove anything anymore. But, Bowman does have something to prove and we need another young racing star and I really think he can be that star if he can just keep racing in a top notch car like the 88 to learn and prove his driving ability.

Even though I think Jr will be back in the 88 car next year, I still would rather see Bowman get the full year in that car next year. Jr has gave us a lot of good exciting years of racing, but, he has a family now and doesn't really need to prove anything anymore. But, Bowman does have something to prove and we need another young racing star and I really think he can be that star if he can just keep racing in a top notch car like the 88 to learn and prove his driving ability.
Maybe he has things he wants to show himself.

Maybe he has things he wants to show himself.
He may but I don't know what it would be. He is already the most popular and richest driver in Nascar and he has won a substantial amount of races. The only thing he has not done is win a championship and according to most of the fans on here championships doesn't mean anything anymore anyway.

I don't think Jeffrey will be a full time driver in Cup next year. I'd like to se Jr. give him a full time Truck ride and let him develop more. Not sure Jr. is going to race trucks this year though. As for Bowman I think he's an ok driver, nothing special about him in my opinion. I think he deserves a ride somewhere but not sure where he would go.

Earnhardt Jr. confident ahead of upcoming private test: "I feel 100 percent," Dale Earnhardt Jr. said Friday after accepting the NMPA Most Popular Driver award during the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Awards at the Wynn Las Vegas. "I don't feel we're going to have any issues." Earnhardt, 42, missed the final 18 races of the 2016 Sprint Cup season because of a concussion in June that impacted his vision and balance. He plans to return for the 2017 Daytona 500 as long as NASCAR-approved on-track tests don't trigger any symptoms. Earnhardt will do a private half-day test this month in which he won't be able to have data-acquisition sensors on the car in order to limit any advantage the organization gets from the private test. The test had not been allowed until NASCAR made a rule earlier this year that permits a private test following injury. "I had balance and vision issues and some nausea when I was going through the illness, so we'll just make sure that I don't have any vision issues and no nausea," Earnhardt said. "I don't expect anything, because I've been through the simulator several times. I was getting sick in the simulator before I was injured. I have been able to do the simulator without any nausea or any vision issues at all." If things go well, Earnhardt will do the NASCAR open test Jan. 31-Feb. 1 at Phoenix International Raceway. Earnhardt said he probably will have a doctor at the first test but that he shouldn't need a follow-up examination if he feels fine during the test.

jayski

Dale Jr. wedding date announced: While in Las Vegas for the Sprint Cup Series Awards ceremony in Las Vegas, #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr. confirmed when he and fiancée Amy Reimann are tying the knot. The longtime couple are set to wed on New Year's Eve. No wedding location was revealed.

jayski

JR has just a shadow of his fathers driving ability, and his only claim to fame is MPD.

Its sad knowing that he is getting back in the car,

Is Jr going to run his car the Protective Bubble, heaven forbid if someone gets into with him, will that driver be know as the TMHD?

Back
Top Bottom