Dale Earnhardt Jr.

It failed post-qualifying inspection which sucked. Then Jr. won the duel.

tzlp5Jy.jpg

I think she sees it like a wedding dress that is returned because there isn't going to be any wedding? It's a racecar, they keep the Daytona 500 winning car for a year and give it back after the next Daytona winner.

I think she sees it like a wedding dress that is returned because there isn't going to be any wedding? It's a racecar, they keep the Daytona 500 winning car for a year and give it back after the next Daytona winner.

Actually, that is exactly how I was seeing it.

It's kinda sad ya know.

Maybe it's just me and my girly emotions.

Not sure I get what would be sad about getting that car back. It's an honor to have been able to have it there and it's now in a location for many more of his fans to see.

I wonder how that feels. To get the car back cause you're not the popular one anymore.
It's not about popularity. I'm not sure where you got that. All Daytona 500 winning cars spend a year at Daytona USA.. so now that Joey's won for this year, last year's winner, who happens to be Dale Jr., gets their car back.

It's not about popularity. I'm not sure where you got that. All Daytona 500 winning cars spend a year at Daytona USA.. so now that Joey's won for this year, last year's winner, who happens to be Dale Jr., gets their car back.

It was simply a comment, about how it would feel.

Maybe I should have worded it "I wonder he feels knowing that he didn't win?"

I like how the car still has the tape at the front :p

I like how the car still has the tape at the front :p

Hey, that tape helped him win! I'm surprised they didn't do the same to his car this time around!

"Okay, last pit stop, we're up front, time to put the tape on!"

Playing cards and a bottle of liquor on the table. My oh my. :D

3rd at Atlanta (almost 2nd if he didnt get debris on his grill) and almost won Las Vegas last year, feeling good.

I think I'd just stick with Gus.

@DaleJr

I think I'm getting a new dog. Naming him "Captain Augustus (Gus) McCrae" after my favorite character in the 1989 mini series Lonesome Dove.

I think I'd just stick with Gus.

@DaleJr

I think I'm getting a new dog. Naming him "Captain Augustus (Gus) McCrae" after my favorite character in the 1989 mini series Lonesome Dove.
That's my favorite made for TV show of all time.

Gus LMAO
My Aunt hung the name ''ALDEN'' on one of my cousins. When he tried out for PeeWee football many years ago the coach said he's not going to have a wuss named Alden on his team, you're now ''Gus''.
That was roughly 50 years ago and everyone knows him as Gus. :)

A think JRM is quickly becoming one of the best run companies in the Xfinity series . I wish Dale sr . could see the job that the kids have done. I think he would be a proud papa.
This is a story that I think few see. Jr limits the use of his celebrity there, they run a tight ship over there and jr isn't sinking personal money into the operation. Dale jr is actually pretty smart with his money. I think kelly and dale jr could have done a great job running DEI.

Back
Top Bottom