Daytona 500 Pole Day

There's no point in doing group qualifying for the 500 when there will be qualifying races on Thursday. Just keep it traditional for the 500 to do single car runs. There will be no pride in winning the pole this year, it's just luck now.

Is it too late to reinstate the old qualifying format before this thing just moves towards total self destruction ?

Brian France is probably curled up in a ball somewhere.
I don't know, Brian probably considers this a success. The guy is so oblivious to everything that is wrong with NASCAR it's not even funny.

This confirms Brian doesn't have a clue, never raced a car, or has anybody around him that can reason with him. sad..he is responsible for ruining many thousands of dollars of race cars

bad thing about this, if someone's on the fence about watching Nascar,or continuing support. this qualifying format does not favor helping Nascar.

Qualifying was never supposed to be exciting or for the fans. That's what the race is for. Not one fan ever went to a track excited for qualifying.

bad thing about this, if someone's on the fence about watching Nascar,or continuing support. this qualifying format does not favor helping Nascar.

If you don't listen to the drivers and fans on this and change it, it adds insult to injury. People don't like being insulted.

Exactly the same thing I just told my wife. This ain't the way to get new fans.

Back
Top Bottom