Daytona RACE thread ---

I'm driving home from Palm Desert. Hope to god I have a race to go home to.

uploadfromtaptalk1393198363583.jpg

I love how Fox is pushing the "primetime race". I hope they realize primetime is now - not 10 pm.

I almost hope that's what we end up with, only because at this point, I won't be able to stay up long enough for them to run the whole race. Nevermind what any other fans may want. I'm all about me right now.
I have to get up at 3 am, so if they race today I can't stay up till the end.

The weather is **** thru Tuesday. I gotta imagine they will try and fit it in tonight.

It's gonna be a late night boys. I gotta be up at 4, but damn sleep!
I'd be right there with you if I wasn't already running on 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I have to get up at 5 and I'm not doing that again. LOL.

MM's post concerning Daytona advice to patrons:

And turn on the gas stove.

Daytona P.A. announcer to patrons concerning the storm:

"For those of you who do not have motorhomes to perish in or cars to fly around in...we will be handing out sharp scissors at the ticket booths for you to run with during the tornado" :p

(figured I could post this since the tornado danger seems to be gone)

Haha I'm a passenger today.

Nessy Burger? The burger stand? I don't know where it went! Used to be off the 15 and the 76, hasn't been there for atleast two years.
Thats exactly where I mean. Its gone?....dam it was really popular.

Thats exactly where I mean. Its gone?....dam it was really popular.

I'd never stopped and ate there, it was always so crowded.. I Drove by all the time. I was pretty disappointed when it dissappeared.

I'd never stopped and ate there, it was always so crowded.. I Drove by all the time. I was pretty disappointed when it dissappeared.
Yeah, it was busy, always had to share one of the tables. I'd order with fries but was to full for them after the burger.

Why are they showing this Kes/Edwards wreck from Talladega as part of the top ten feuds? The rivalry didn't start there. I think they just like showing that wreck.

OH YEAH look at that live picture. Looking good. We'll race tonight!

The local news just said Kyle Busch is leading the race is the race back on?
btw I'm in Texas the local news is out of Dallas

The nascar feud segment was fun, but DW and Jeff Gordon never had a feud. It was an one race incident, nothing more.

DW and Dale Earnhardt. Feud

DW and Davey Allison. Feud.

Back
Top Bottom